Superdans Silver VVL GTi

which is why i'll be as proud as dan if its this car that finally does it :)

Likewise bud, but it's also a bad thing!

It means I'll need to start racing in the NA class again!

Things have progressed a wee bit since I was last doing it...LOL!

ooooh i somehow dont think the N/A game will impress you anymore gadge, having said that im going N/A with the GTiR over winter this/next year

yeh that one is a reason why i dont want it boosted, i watched that ages ago and thought oh fuck how easy that swapped ends

lets continue to spam dans thread :lol:

You might want to check your calculations for your pwr bud, as it should be the following...

213 (bhp) / 950 (kgs) * 1000 (kgs) = 224.2 bhp / tonne

Still good though!

You might want to check your calculations for your pwr bud, as it should be the following...

213 (bhp) / 950 (kgs) * 1000 (kgs) = 224.2 bhp / tonne

Still good though!

Cheers mate, altho on a power calculator it says....

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 213Weight without Driver (KG) : 950Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 227.810 - 60 (Secs) : 5.250 - 100 (Secs) : 12.8560 - 100 (Secs) : 7.60Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.64Terminal Speed (MPH) : 103.02Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.44Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 104.91

How did you work your out bud?

Cheers
Daniel

Cheers mate, altho on a power calculator it says....

Power at Flywheel (BHP) : 213Weight without Driver (KG) : 950Power to Weight Ratio (BHP Per Ton) : 227.810 - 60 (Secs) : 5.250 - 100 (Secs) : 12.8560 - 100 (Secs) : 7.60Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.64Terminal Speed (MPH) : 103.02Drag Strip Quarter Mile (Secs) : 13.44Drag Strip Terminal Speed (MPH) : 104.91

How did you work your out bud?

Cheers
Daniel

american tonnes are different to our tonnes. we are 1000kg, they are 1016kg or 907kg depending who you ask lol.

the calculator you used counted 1 tonne as 1016kg.

fuck this math shit lol

1.jpg

Cool car, not bad for a Almera.

Nice to meet you, be good to have a go against you with your jarg VTEC working fully at the end of the month... Haha. Might be a bit more competition then eh? ;)

*goes to strip more stuff out of car*

x

They look awesome Elliot, just dont have £80 burning a hole in my pocket at the moment!

left legs looks like you kicking down someone's door lol quick Yes!

Hahahaha mate your so right lol, i never knew i kicked the clutch that hard and fast :D Powershiiiiiiiiiiift

Cool car, not bad for a Almera.

Nice to meet you, be good to have a go against you with your jarg VTEC working fully at the end of the month... Haha. Might be a bit more competition then eh? ;)

*goes to strip more stuff out of car*

x

lol just think....how are you gonna feel when my budget build engine beats yours lol

Anyways, i dont want to race your bf, i want to race you lol you know what your talking about so get behind that civic and race me woman!!! lol spoon plate this spoon plate that! ;) Who needs an lsd and launch control to get a 13s 1/4mile...........i hope i dont lol

Daniel

Back
Top Bottom