Superdans Silver VVL GTi

I think my camera still has oil on the lens from me stupidly taking a video down the oil cap, so most of my pics are a bit "hazy" :)

These ones aren't so bad though.

81b799fe.jpg

b3da51a2.jpg

c32ad15c.jpg

3836792f.jpg

Update Time!

So i finished work at 4pm today so i thought id make my almera even lighter by removing the recirculation box and heater matrix.

I first dropped the steering colum out the way so i could remove the dash.

Then i clamped both coolant hoses up that went though the bulk head into the heater matrix.

I unbolted the recirculation box and straghtening beam then just slid her out :D

I removed the rest of the fire blanket and then started on making something to link my two coolant pipes together.

I removed the heater matrix from the recirculation box and then cut off one of the pipes coming out of it as this was the perfect lengh for both pipes to slip over!

I then linked both pipes together and rebuilt everthing minus the dash and started the little fucker up, just to check there were no leaks and it was holding at the optimum temperature, which it did so happy days, gonna take the other seat out and clean up all the inside, then spray it up so it looks new again!

Then ill have to get her down to the wiegh bridge again :D

Photos -
SAM_0916.jpg

SAM_0918.jpg

SAM_0919.jpg

SAM_0922.jpg

SAM_0920.jpg

SAM_0923.jpg

SAM_0924.jpg

SAM_0925.jpg

SAM_0926.jpg

SAM_0927.jpg

SAM_0929.jpg

SAM_0931.jpg

Start up
SAM_0933.jpg

Up to temp
SAM_0936.jpg

Nice hanger for me helmet :D
SAM_0935.jpg

More weight saved :D
SAM_0934.jpg

SAM_0938.jpg

SAM_0939.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Itll be next at york raceway on the 10th july, then itll be be taken off the road till next year as me and the missus are buying a house :D altho before then im shore a whitby meet is in order :D

Back
Top Bottom