Superdans Silver VVL GTi

You're driving an Almera without a bodykit and you're worried about looking silly!

Seriously bud, one of the most severe parts of aerodynamic drag on a car are the wing mirrors.

This would help big time!

You're driving an Almera without a bodykit and you're worried about looking silly!

Seriously bud, one of the most severe parts of aerodynamic drag on a car are the wing mirrors.

This would help big time!

The body kit is on for normal driving Dave, i just take it off when racing, i know what you mean tho lol, these would be a massive help but i think now i need to just enjoy the car, clear what i owe and then its happy days :D

20hp Right there.....

SAM_0837.jpg

looks like an awesome car; where did you get the samco coolant hoses? Coudln't see none listed for an almera?

looks like an awesome car; where did you get the samco coolant hoses? Coudln't see none listed for an almera?

Thanks mate, hmmm i think i got them of ebay, you cant get them made for the almera but you can make GTi-R ones fit with alittle work, if you get some PM me and ill go though how to make them fit perfect :D

Stop taking pictures and go get a 12sec :p

Both cars look ace tho

lol cheers mate, 12sec might be pushing it just a little, but come the end of the month im hoping to have ran a 13sec :D

Cheers
Daniel

Thanks mate, hmmm i think i got them of ebay, you cant get them made for the almera but you can make GTi-R ones fit with alittle work, if you get some PM me and ill go though how to make them fit perfect :D

OR

(I took these pictures today for just this occasion)

You can get the part from a pulsar where the top rad hose joins to, and the pulsar ones will fit perfectly! You need the metal block and the three longer bolts.

Normal Almera fitting with sleeved Samco
2ad7e22c.jpg

Mine with GTi-R part
07043eab.jpg

610ed47d.jpg

Just to note, the coolant over my alternator was when i hadnt fitted it correctly lol, its mint now :D

Altho your right Hally, is probs worth lashing one on so its perfect, altho where would people obtain one....

Ebay, someone breaking a pulsar maybe.

I totally dropped lucky that Spykes mate Dave had one spare as his car needs moar coolant for moar powerz.

Back
Top Bottom