Superdans Silver VVL GTi

Little update

Manual Windows Yo! (Thanks Ross)
SAM_0643.jpg

I have a spare bumper for when i go racing, but when i removed the splitter it left all the glue on it so i just thought i would spray the bottom so it didnt look completly shit...but hay ho funtion over form :D

Prep lol
SAM_0629.jpg

SAM_0630.jpg

After spraying
SAM_0631.jpg

SAM_0632.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

^that's going to look hot I bet. Reason for doing it may be, but cosmetically sound too :thumb:

It looks alot better than it did so its a success lol, ill get photos of it finished tomorrow.

Im borrowing Wezz's 50mm hole cutter tomorrow so i can drill holes along the bottom of the bumper to attempt to reduce the parachute effect when drag racing, i dont think it will be as effective as it is on Wezz's pulsar but if it helps then great if not then i guess iv save a little bit of weight in trying haha

Daniel

Hurry up and get some on-car pics. How much does the rear splitter weigh out of interest? I remember the p2 skirts were quite hefty.

ill have to weigh it Iain, it does feel quite heavy. Ill be fitting it after the buttertubs so she is all ready for racing although i need to find a inner cv boot first, i cant justifie spending £45 just for a boot lol, gonna pop to my local scrappy and see if i can get a full shaft.

Tried 3 simmo two said they couldnt, but one siad they could, altho when they ordered it it was wrong, then they tried ordering it 3 more times and each time it was the wrong one lol, iv given up , did you get the dash out ok mate? ill send you kevins number now

I know it is, just that you can get inners for loads of cars for £15ish. Guess the Old Datsun strikes again.

I did Blue, couldn't believe it, it was the pillars stopping it coming out.

Back
Top Bottom