Superdans Silver VVL GTi

I like it. I did a shop of this on my own but it didnt go down too well here :/

Massive thanks to dmsteve

Got a text of him around 5pm this afternoon saying, "do you still need a inner cv boot...i have a couple", all i replied with was "yes yes yes, can i come get one now" :D so off i went to sunderland!

Was good to catch up with you steve, it had been a while!

So this sat ill be fitting the new inner cv boot and removing the second skin under the bonnet :D lightweight yo, then itll be back to the weighbridge next week hopeing to get a mid/high 960kg :D

Daniel

Got the inner and outer cv boots replaced on the passenger side today (thanks again steve) so its rock and roll :D

Also i had a cheese burger, chips and beans for lunch......made me feel abit fat :(

This was the result of my emotions.............

SAM_0660.jpg

Cheeky one :D

SAM_0658.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Looks good! I can still see an inner skin on the bootlid... Get that grinder back out :lol: And attack the doors while you're in there!

Cheers Everyone :D

That looks pretty savage without the bonnet on, nice one mate!

I totaly agree mate, shame its got to go back on really :( lol

it's a cracking looking car mate no doubt, and nice work on the bonnet weight loss! :shades:

Just ordered some bonnet pins so once there fitted i can lash out the bonnet release mechanism & cables :D

Looks like a strong breeze might take it away :lol:

haha when im not in it i place a couple of bricks in her just to be on the safe side lol anyways rowdys car hasnt blown away yet and his is the lightest.........untill next week when i put mine back on the weighbridge lol

Looks good! I can still see an inner skin on the bootlid... Get that grinder back out :lol: And attack the doors while you're in there!

You shore can mert, ill attack that at a later date, looking forward to seeing if this perspex front window group buy goes ahead and how much there gonna cost, that'll save a canny bit of weigh right there :D

Daniel

That's why Rowdy keep's his in a garage ;) just don't accidentally fill the tyres with helium now.

Some bad news, the inner cv boot i fitted the other day must have had a small nick in it because i checked it this morning and its slightly leaking :( sooooo im gonna have to look at getting another one sometime next month now lol fun and games a!

On a high note tho i did get my race propared (lol) bumper fitted :)

SAM_0671.jpg

SAM_0668.jpg

Took my lucino grill off so its all ready for its new owner :D

SAM_0663.jpg

Fitted my ph2 grill just for now altho i cant wait to fit my 2 slat tommorrow cos im not to shore on the look of the ph2...

SAM_0673.jpg

Cheers
Daniel

Clean it then spunk loads of silicone on the small hole. It'll fix the problem for a while if not forever as it's only the inner CV and doesn't move half as much.

Clean it then spunk loads of silicone on the small hole. It'll fix the problem for a while if not forever as it's only the inner CV and doesn't move half as much.

Tried that last time and it leaked, altho that was after i drove it about 700 miles lol

Back
Top Bottom