Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

nope they are dicey aftermarket ones. dont look too shoddy so left them for now. always wondered about the rear splitter, never seen it done. so did it. its marmite fo sho' but i love it :) cheers lads

that looks good dude, ive got a PH1 bumper waiting to be painted and im going to paint the sloped bit of the splitter black rather than cut it out, i dont like the look of the ph2 bumpers either

looks goiod mate, thiought about doing something similar, but painting the ph2 splitter black.

really like the black decal along the bottom of the doors, it works really well

thanks all.

went to get the tailpipe changed and a quick check over for mot, ended up getting the bumper cut again to match. im impressed. sounds fractionally different as well, believe it or not, probably due to the dustbin tailpipe resonating the sound as it left the system! strange but true.

anyway...

Image0074.jpg

Image0075.jpg

Image0076.jpg

tom

Heh I was about to post looking at previous page's photos that the cut works but I'd put some angle on them to match boot lines...but ya already went and sorted it ;)

Looks really good :thumb: imo the rear light surrounds need to be painted matt black or stock dark red along with the inside of the number plate surround going back to matt black. Only thing that would finish it off for me.

in my eyes its more hassle than its worth ed, besides, the colour coded rear lights have REALY grown on me, love them :) its gonna stay as it is for the time being, until i have another brainwave!

cheers :)

pfft you do like my face, I saw you refraining from stroking my bearded chin

*growls seductively

I don't like pickle.

i dont like cricket.

rear bumper i like, kinda looks like uber rear spats. i also now prefer this style of taiulpipe too. hows the flexi?

apparently its fine, looked it but exhaust still makes blowy noises.... hmmmm. looks good now though, i like it!

I do prefer the new tail pipe kept getting stuck in the last one :lol:

you love big ones x

cheers lads!

exhaust looks much better mate, nice, tidy and subtle

cut out, hmm, jury's out still, i like the fact there's a gap in the middle, just not the shape of the cut on the left side, hmmmm

Back
Top Bottom