Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

Red overload! I love the cut out, although you've left the part I hate the most in the gay eyebrow form left to right...That needs to come off somehow? I don't know how though, you have a joiner eye your better at this than me. I was gonna do the hole saw thing but thought that may be abit too fanboi/Driftworks.

yeah would be a bit too scrutty for me. personally, in the following picture, i think it works really well, like it more each time i study it :lol:

from rising sun, posted as i think it looks awesome.

n1549000525_30294394_4841777.jpg

Imagine 171 horses running across a moonlit field, followed by a pack of wolves, with stormy clouds above, lightening on the horizon and John Farnham's "you're the voice" playing in the background. Now you can imagine what 171bhp feels like.

Love the car and love your sig :D

Image0006.jpg

.......a still going strong.....

Image0011.jpg

Image0013.jpg

Image0007.jpg

Image0012.jpg

plans are: despite yet another contradiction, im going for standard P2 rears, got a standard rear GTi badge on order too. begining to see room for improvement. thats why i love owners club meats, makes you think about stuff you could do on your own mera

ref: mystery leaky exhaust. been back twice to our exhaust friend, as i can hear exh leak, we checked at his and all joins underneath are solid, just checked mani>head and mani>downpipe, mani>downpipe are solid, got a fractional turn on a couple of the lower mani>head bolts.. still a slight fart... hmmm... annoying.

only really noticeable on the road, as if it opens up under acceleration. ah well, mystery, cant find owt.

anyway.

brought some coilovers today and slammed the gti

Image0017.jpg

jokes

Image0014.jpg

actually went to niro scotts and brought some standard P2 rears

Image0018.jpg

comments welcome, i love em!

tom

give me some time to think about it and decide whether it'll work or not, im debating things with this car before doing them, ala> bumper cutout, was thinking about that for ages....

like it with the plate surround red for now, we'll seee :lol:

cheers lads

Looks the bollocks as always mate :)
As I said at the meet, this may as well still be the trusty old 1.4, cos the way you mod your cars, is so unique..
You really add your own twist man :)
This one reminds me of the old beast, but faster :) y0!
x

looks awesome with std rears mate, defo agree with you, on a red mera. the dark surround works well - on my blue though not as good, defo colour dependent i say.

lookin great mate, and really liking the bumper cut-out now :cool:

Back
Top Bottom