Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VlVMC_w1dGw&feature=channel_page[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ObnU8UgoIuQ&feature=related[/ame]

pics c/o hadyn

DSCF1858.jpg

DSCF1855.jpg

Sexy sound haha.
Rollers for me on sunday.. Bet you're over the moon to find out its only lost a few horses having had the Chip stolen lol. I would be :)
Joe

as said previously, over the moon! operator was impressed how the standard ecu coped...

its a nissan, what else do we expect :lol:

the stock ECU is awesome, my VE made 165whp and 200bhp before they mapped the unichip, the unichip only gave it 6 whp and 11bhp but more importantly than power, the tune is spot on and thats all that matters

nice one tommo :lol:
The UNIchip will sort out all the air/fuel ratio's,

excellent job

one thing tho i am seriously concerned that they didnt strap the car down!
even more your mates supra!!!

id never go on a rolling road without straps :D

do i call you stufa or doofus?!

course they strapped them down dude, i wouldnt have let them run it if they didnt lol besides, do you seriously think id be sat in the back of a supra, which was facing a brick wall, doing 130+mph on the spot, if it wasnt strapped down lol

right well following dead brakes and slick tires, went to www.brakeparts.co.uk and got... standard pads all round (mintex fronts, nipparts rears), standard rear discs and 8 groove front discs, both branded 'BremTech' which are supposed to be a brembo barjin offspring company, £180 the lot delivered, next day. for those who can be arsed to think or read my old thread, i had a slick tire situation on the 1.4 at one point so brought the 205/55/15s off sprint for cheaps, well due to impending broke-ness i fitted them again today, despite being slightly too big and a little wallowy, but much more useable on a gti. probably gonna get slated but what the hell, they'll do for now. easy way to fill an N15 front arch though :lol:

Image0037.jpg

thats worthy of a front page pic that, i mean look at it, round at the sides, lovely front on it and such an awesome stance, shame the car spoils it... :lol:

seeing as the sun was out i decided to do a few bits ive been tempted with for a while. im over the moon with it, although i get the feling a lot wont be. ive never been a huge P2 kit fan, especially the rear bumper. so.... i cut the nasty bit out :lol: i know its not symetrical, but looked wrong leaving the small bit in by the exhaust tip. also totally de badged and stickered bar the gti strip, felt as though it was getting a bit too 'jdm y0 stickers everywhere' style. im getting the exhaust tip changed tuesday to something a little smaller and hopefully getting the flexi fixed again at the same time, and my magnecor leads turned up finally after a month and a half wait :lol: few pics, needs a wash before rising sun next week though...

proof gizmo works:

Image0070.jpg

c0000000000000000l y0:

Image0073.jpg

Image0072.jpg

Image0071.jpg

tom

^ yes and noooo, imo i would have painted the centre of the rear splitter thing matt black thus to change/panit it back red if you ever wished to later. no there's no going back. it does work though matey. also looks better w/out the nissan badge on the boot.

whats next fella?
david

Back
Top Bottom