Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

gti badge turned up, im liking the placement ;)

Image0021.jpg

goddamn it wezz, i dont want shaggy to know were having an affair...

but anyway. i tried the random placement idea ala corbs, this was the best place i reckon. in the original place it looked odd, as there is no nissan or almera badge. on the left where i originally wanted it, the angles being opposite looked odd (you were right AGAIN corbs) and on the other side of the boot join it looked too far out. its just nice and subtle where it is. i also like he black/red, as from a short distance 'GTi' looks almost just an outline in black! david, ill wash it soon, i do a LOT of miles, work a lot too. also i have to drive a fair way to be a love god most weekends so washing gets cast aside a lot :( will do it sunday or monday :)

cheers for the comments, i appreciate negative as much as positive :)

blaaaaaaaaah.

did 200 miles to a half tank yesterday, filled up this morning and did 165 to less than half a tank today. easy ridin' ftmfw y0!

I like where this is going mate :thumb: Though try matt black and up a bit inline with the boot lock?

appreciate the ideas but im lovin this look at the mo. its slightly differen which is what i like :)

besides that its stuck on and dont fancy buying another :lol:

yep, thats right, ah yeah, cleaned it for curborough. david, prepare to be amazed...

Image0032-1.jpg

full fluid check, re-fitted 5mm spacers on the rear and checked everythings tight and working properly. spacers made a nice difference, hard to believe there only 5mm!

Back
Top Bottom