Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

Texas Pete!
02062009840.jpg

Joe

declared war on red. the steering wheel was painted with proper leather paint stuff but it had worn badly and due to the heat it was coming off an leaving me with red/yellow hands. so out came the methelated spirits and some rag. only done the top, may do the bottom of the wheel if i get bored but its more intricate than the top... also huge thanks to stufa and golden boiii andy with standard door cards....

easier than i thought:

Image0064-1.jpg

gone;

Image0065.jpg

standard y0

Image0066.jpg

also as in the leeds thread, my spoiler was bost underneath so got one off stufa, tried it for shits and giggles but personally think it looks strangely cool, will get sprayed but hmmmmm.... black shark fin.... hmm.

Image0063.jpg

tom

nah dude i think leave it black, looks mint, goes with wheels, windows etc :D different = win remember, although your a god so it will be gravy either way

I love the black spoiler look boss..
And removing that red paint has been long overdue, glad you got round to it!!
This car just gets better and better..
Joe

cheers boys

how about black aerial? was tempted to matt black it anyway...

slightly different angle for your opinions....

Image0062.jpg

good work on the steering wheel mate. I'm gonna rock the boat with the spoiler though and say colour coded i think. I think, anyway, hmmmm

lookin awesome though, as usual ya little sexpest

hmmmm, i reckon leave it red, if you were to do a carbon fibre kinda of look i think you would need to do the other black bits aswell. What about a proper carbon fibre bonnet?? im new to the whole almera thing but im pretty sure you would be able to get hold of one from somewhere. just a little idea :)

I love that it's different and dont get me wrong as it does kinda work, but I would colourcode it. Maybe if the rear light surround was the same black rather than stock dark red?

Back
Top Bottom