Texas Pete ('99 GTi)

Search google images for 'flamera' and it'll probably come up. :)

Matt black bonnets are so ghey... CORbon Fibre FTW (Hammerite brushed on)

Tommo mi ol mucker, I really like the black spoiler. If I was brave enough id have it red and then paint the tip of the spoiler black. Sort of 1 inch lips around the outer edge above the brake light. Are these spoiler bolted on or glued on?

Leave the ariel red bro.
david

bolted with sticky pads dave. bolts are under gromits inside the bootlid :)

ok so after more debate ive sprayed the centre bar of the front bumper black.

Image0080.jpg

jury is still out on the spoiler

Image0082.jpg

Image0081.jpg

cleaned the inside of me windows and fixed backbox leak with silencer putty. topped oil up so shes pretty cool at the min :)

tom

Wow, that little blackout makes a big difference to the front end Tom :)
Looking great! And glad to hear she's running good still..
Joe

Hmmm, I like. Buuut... would paint the P2 light surrounds black also.

deffo tom, paint the rear light surrounds black and that will make the lights and the spolier look SERIOUSLY mint!

car is looking sweet as man, loving the black front bumper bit, reminds me of rowdys a bit etc, or the non body kit version, :D

LOVE IT FACT...

ooh, i like that you sexpest - i've thought about doin that myself before instead if cuttin it out or have a non bodykit splitter, i may rip that off soon :P lol

dude the spoiler needs to be red. end of.. it just looks stuck on.. lights look good with black surounds and the front bar looks sweet. but the wing is to much if it was red at the ends with black in the middle then you might be onto a winner

craig inspired me. painting the centre strut of the front bumper stood out, so i matched it to the bumper mouth

OOOOOFT

Image0086.jpg

Back
Top Bottom