The Fast and the Furious

truat me i could probly type the script for fast and furiouse out from memory.. but looking at it if we put our heads together we could seriously do an AOC furous parrody...

truat me i could probly type the script for fast and furiouse out from memory.. but looking at it if we put our heads together we could seriously do an AOC furous parrody...
Make it so. I just choked on a Subway reading some of these lines! :D

*cars are all omn the line reving up.. shaggy is in his almera can bearly see over the steering wheel wezz walks up next to him..

This is yours weather you win or loose"
*whilst putting shaggys hand on his crotch

"but if you win you get him to"

*cut to tommo waving...

*cut to rowdy being sick in his hat in his car...

you looove it! hahahaha

fucking love it, ive hust got this picture of tommo doing a really camp wave pmsl

Darren puts floppy disk into computer, others look on intrigued...

images of n16 with ludicrous bodykit pop up

"we got the GTR fully adjustable suspension and some 24 pot calipers with 600mm disks.... then we'll go for an rb26det+t+t which'll give us 2000bhp and a new unlimited lsd givin us better traction for the holeshot"

others look on bewildered...

"you should be goin to muppet posts or somethin..."

"nah i got that O..A... errr I....."

"Over Active Imagination?"

"yeh that shit, there's just somethin about dreamin up impossible mods that makes me forget the morrisons security guard"

Reactions: edk
- i'm waitin for the ALC

- shit better get in line

- i don't have any cash, but i do have the v5 to my car, so it goes like this.... i lose, winner takes my car, but if i win, i take the cash, and i take the ALC membership - to some people that's more important

dude you should have put im waiting for a moderator...

after halfords scene hero pulls up at nuneaton cars line the sides with members on there sunstrip our lead says NEWB

lead gets out of his almera saloon (yes im the lead :p im writting it)

*cut to cov with the rest of the boys

"check out this snow man

*cov walks over

"Hey man names cov, got a last name to but it didnt fit in the user name panal"

"raceworx"
*shakes garnz hand

"typical newb name so what you running"

*lead smiles

"oh you gona make me find out the hard way.. se that *points at his SRi.. thats my baby GA all the way"

lead "you race"

"yeah man im trying to break a 17 trying to get to shakys,, you ever heard of that"

lead "hell yeah"

*shaggy appears

"whats up

lead "i'm waitin for the moderator"

"shit better get in line.... so this yours"

lead "im standing buy it"

"That's funny. You know, shaggy happens to know a few things. And one of the things shaggy knows is: t's not how you stand by your car...it's how you race your car. You better learn that."

* 5 cars apear with moderator on the sunstrip

"oh shit its on"

*car pull up rev the bollocks out of there engines..

*(a moderator) steps out and shouts to cov

"hey we got any new paid members"

*lead pushes in

*i don't have any cash, but i do have the v5 to my car, so it goes like this.... i lose, winner takes my car, but if i win, i take the cash, and i take the ALC membership - to some people that's more important*

"that your car?"

*que opening up the bonnet

Corbs - "i see a k&n 57i, a tommo special solid front mount..... it has colour coded bumpstrips , ph 2 rear clusters..."

moderator "yeh, and a ripspeed tax disc holder and stainless exhaust tip....not a bad way to spend £200"

*crowd

"ooooooooooooooooooo"

lead "so am i a member?"

moderator "we dont know yet but your not banned"

*cut to race sequence start

*cars are all omn the line reving up.. shaggy is in his almera can bearly see over the steering wheel wezz walks up next to him..

This is yours weather you win or loose"
*whilst putting shaggys hand on his crotch

"but if you win you get him to"

*cut to tommo waving...

*cut to rowdy being sick in his hat in his car...

okay you get the idea i could go on for ages re writting lol

think the story should be alterd though

vinny and chans characters were moderators on the AOC until vinny moderated chan and banned him.. now chan runs a rival fourm and there gona be racing for title of best fourm at RACEWARS!! and vinnys only chance is to use the newb...

if anything i think i should be the lead, after all the lead does blow his engine on that first race, and i have enough experience in that! :p :lol:

you carnt be the lead your a member!

plus the lead must have VVL its the law its the only way to beat chans SR20 powerd civics....

"see this, GA14de of jap muscle , the body`s so rusty the chasis twisted when it pulled away from the line"
as NQaGTR looks under the bonet of his 5dr ambition.
lol

lol loving this thread made my day .
just a quick one about the sr20 engines mentioned by johnny , swear he puts it in his s2000 not a civic ?

*Dan walks out of the trailer

Raceworx: Hey what's up Dan?

D: Throwing down the V5, just like you.

RW:The pink slip to what? The Almera?

D: Yeah

RW: You can't bet your dad's car!

D: it's aight, i aint losing. This fools runnin' a Corsa, SRi. That way me and my dad can roll together when he gets off work at McDonalds. It's all good.

Wezz: Visualise the win Dan.

RW: Who you racing?

*windows roll down on the Corsa and Dan's mate smiles

RW: Dan, don't do it. I bet you he's got more than 300 quid under the hood of that car

*Dan walks out of the trailer

Raceworx: Hey what's up Dan?

D: Throwing down the V5, just like you.

RW:The pink slip to what? The Almera?

D: Yeah

RW: You can't bet your dad's car!

D: it's aight, i aint losing. This fools runnin' a Corsa, SRi. That way me and my dad can roll together when he gets off work at McDonalds. It's all good.

Wezz: Visualise the win Dan.

RW: Who you racing?

*windows roll down on the Corsa and Dan's mate smiles

RW: Dan, don't do it. I bet you he's got more than 300 quid under the hood of that car

Director in Motion.

lol, and I thought I was the only grammar and spelling nazi :lol:.

Back
Top Bottom