updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

sorry mate not goin for a jog tonight,im not saying i no whats up with it,and who the fuck are just some one that keeps fucking about on forums for what i see.but pls dont come and make me JOG ON.:no::clown:

sorry mate not goin for a jog tonight,im not saying i no whats up with it,and who the fuck are just some one that keeps fucking about on forums for what i see.but pls dont come and make me JOG ON.:no::clown:

I'm sorry Matt but I have to read these kind of sentences about 3 times to understand them.

Very much doubt it, but will sure look into that as well. Cheers
I had the same thing with a mates civic coupe the other day, everything was working as it should fuel pump, fuel, ignition, spark it jsut wouldnt start.... turns out the tit had changed his ignition lead for some reason! and the ECU wouldnt recognise it and then obvs wouldnt disable the immobiliser hope it gets sorted soon and not to expensive either buddy :rockon:

Did you wake up on the wrong side of bed this morning?

I could not understand a thing you just said there.
Poor English, go back to school.
Can't be arsed with you, maybe your jealous./vvl/

There's you thinking you have a Nissan Skyline Gtr with that plate.:online2long:
Do yourself a favour and sell it onto the Skyline boys who will make more use of it.

Talk to yourself now mate. Later

:double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck::double fuck:/jazz/.any one can put that.all you have done is fucked your car up cos you dont have a fuckin clue what you where doin:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

lol......

I had the same thing with a mates civic coupe the other day, everything was working as it should fuel pump, fuel, ignition, spark it jsut wouldnt start.... turns out the tit had changed his ignition lead for some reason! and the ECU wouldnt recognise it and then obvs wouldnt disable the immobiliser hope it gets sorted soon and not to expensive either buddy :rockon:

Interesting, will check this as well.

I could not understand a thing you just said there.
Poor English, go back to school.yes hard man..
Can't be arsed with you, maybe your jealous./vvl/jealous of some shit that does,nt run:stuart:

There's you thinking you have a Nissan Skyline Gtr with that plate.:online2long:what plate,at least my car works,think of me when your walking to work.turbo power mate not walking power
Do yourself a favour and sell it onto the Skyline boys who will make more use of it.never went on the car home boy.

Talk to yourself now mate. Later
YES

Check plugs.
Ensure fuel lines right way round
Check immobiliser/nats
Check dizzy, have a fiddle with it to adjust timing
Check all the plug leads are on the right way on the dizzy cap
Check everything is plugged in on the loom
Starter Motor

Unplug the injector loom (So no power is going to the injectors), remove the spark plugs one at a time, plug it into the HT lead, place it against the block, crank it and see if it sparks.

YES

yes hard man..

jealous of some shit that does,nt run

what plate,at least my car works,think of me when your walking to work.turbo power mate not walking power

never went on the car home boy.

???

Have a 2004 Saab 2.0 Turbo convertible as my everyday car and would whoop your almera turbo thingy.
Don't walk to work take the train.
So you just had that plate in your avater picture for show,
image.php
or are you stupidly paying for renewing it without it going on a car.
I have had cars in my past that will all piss over you crap car with chav smoothed boot and plate on the rear.
My old fwd sunny gti with gti-r conversion would have had yours for starters.

YES YES

Unplug the injector loom (So no power is going to the injectors), remove the spark plugs one at a time, plug it into the HT lead, place it against the block, crank it and see if it sparks.

Will try that, however today did remove spark plug number 4, i.e the one to the far left and it did spark when i had the ignition on or tried to start it.

Back
Top Bottom