updates on the n14 vvl/ nos/ lsd project

the problem with the car is simple, the sunny doesnt want to drive because your a mofo saab convertible driver.

H.

O.

M.

O.

have you mentioned your gay little number plate you have on your gay little astra/saab convertible?

What this one???:cool:
You seem interested

7728_100702249948172_100000251918709_17905_2348083_n.jpg

So what your saying is if I get rid of the number plate the car might start???

Okay will give that a try thanks for your help:rolleyes:

Im sure Ive seen that plate round my area, that car hasnt been near Cheltenham/Evesham in Gloucestershire over the last few months has it?

The car has not been around that way.
The plate may look gay on the saab but to the right driver on the right car, I.e lambo, ferrari, Porsche, etc. It can be worth loads. Only got it for £250. Had it for 3 years now, for the summer I space as above, normal driving spaced normally so no one can tell the meaning. I have it as a future investment lol, so instead of having it on retention certificates paying each year to renew, I have it on the car.
Summer time, roof down with the misses we get loads of looks and horns lol.
The headlight vent was a nice mod I used when I first had the sunny.
What I want to know is it road legal to use during day light hours?

The plate may look gay on the saab but to the right driver on the right car

no no, that plate is the gayest thing evarrrr, no matter what car it's on. WOW.

I still say to get it started you want the de maf, injectors, dizzy everything.

Ok it might run sort of with the ve stuff, but if it hasn't run for a long time and you're flooding it with ve injectors and fucked up maf readings it's gonna be shitting itself. Mine ran rich as fook unmapped with just the de maf and injectors.
Way i see it, putting everything back to de just ticks things off the list.

If you were a sexy kitten of a bird that'd get ridden 'till the environmental health board came calling to investigate the smell then MAYBE that plate would be acceptable...

but you're not. so it's not.

p.s. I'm reckoning dizzy issue.

Lol at you guys.

Well the issue I have been trying to say is as follows;
When I had the DE dizzy in it was having the same starting issues.
Now I have the VE dizzy on the starting issues are the same, yet it seems more willing now.
When I went to the ve dizzy wires needed to be cut and eliminated, so now most of the old DE stuff is off I.e resistor, external coil, crank angle sensor.
So I really will aim to try and get a proper timing and adjustment sorted in this VE dizzy as going back to the DE dizzy will be hard if not impossible without having to get new looms.

W.T S . ....

P.s
It's not about the plate It's what someone is willing to pay for it.
I mix with wealthy clients so let's see what I can sell it for.
Already had offers over £1k from crazy young women.
I made £580 on my old Evo 6 private plate before.

definitely and as you have now fucked around chopping and eliminating things that you probably need you have made it alot harder for yourself

its NOTHING to do with the timing.

if your dizzy is centered and your cams are timed properly, it will be fine.

the issue lies in the dizzy or the dizzy wiring.

have you checked that the VE and DE dizzy use the same wires? that the wires are the same colour? that the pins are ordered the same?

these wires you have eliminated? how do you think the car likes this? "oh hes cut a few wires away oh well i will just pretend they still exist."

dizzy or dizzy wiring. this is the problem.

how is it a geography studying farm boy managed this and you a supposed elite sunny builder cant even get the fucker fired up.

dump it on a trailer. send it up to me and i will have it running within 24 hours. thats not cocky, i just know i could...

definitely and as you have now fucked around chopping and eliminating things that you probably need you have made it alot harder for yourself

Okay, well not to worry.
I am in discussions with a member to hopefully get it sorted, or the mapper said I could bring it to him.
I have time off end of the month so will deal with it then.
Thanks...

PMSL......

P.s Iam happy with the dizzy wiring and know it's correct.

dizzy or dizzy wiring. this is the problem.

how is it a geography studying farm boy managed this and you a supposed elite sunny builder cant even get the fucker fired up.

dump it on a trailer. send it up to me and i will have it running within 24 hours. thats not cocky, i just know i could...

Back
Top Bottom