Wezz takes it up the emo bum

straightened exhaust and normal sized brake pedal tonight :) im loving the car more and more now. My 45 degree silicone hose came yesterday, I still have some 3" carbon fibre tubing and getting an apexi filter on monday. Think im just going to get a cheap ebay manifold/downpipe for now, then it will be breathing good. Still need to adjust timing too as I dont think its ever been adjusted in its life as it has a jap sticker covering the top bolt on the dizzy :lol:

yes sambo i got them yesterday, as already said, love you long time, really appreciate that.

it would be interesting to time it 0-60, it really does feel good, much better than my almera with the DE, I reckon i could get a 14 in it nooooo bother at all, its amazing what a box of gears can do. Will have to wait for drag season to start again next year now.

i do thank you craigy, I had no doubt about your pipe fitting properly babes

its just the combo of the lsd box, the sr18 and the n14 .....how could it not feel better than a bloody n15 :lol:

i swear that 3 inchers done a lot too, like i say goin back to standard after we swapped i couldn't believe the extra restriction, even though i had a stock header on with the 3inch before we swapped. You'd think with a stock header restricting it, the big exhaust wouldn't have much effect but it bloody did.

Now mr. wezzly....time for engine plans :tongue:

oh definitely dude, its win all round, just need the front end laser aligning now.

hmmm engine plans, not yet thought much of it but im swaying towards a GTiR swap like, I miss boost

my lovely intake, 3" carbon fibre tube and hoses with an apexi filter

311870_10150360885926121_577691120_8368863_1793982649_n.jpg

301344_10150360885866121_577691120_8368862_1131449189_n.jpg

yummmmmm

now header and remove that jdm tyte sticker on the dizzy and advance her, she'll be all breathing lovely n savage then boi

ooooooh i forgot to add that i did the timing the other night, it was at about 12 degrees so up to 17 she went, the difference was gravy, cant wait for header now

Back
Top Bottom