White SR20 N16 Sport

Ill go an do some videos in a bit, just drinking tea at the mo :D

Ill definatly come to shakeys this year mate, with spec IIs and new exhaust im hoping to wipe the floor with eddie :lol::cool: Your not allowed to strip yours ed, as thats not how it will be run on the street :rolleyes::rasp:

Cheers :D

Ill belive it when i see it :lol: ill keep the GA a little longer just for you ;)

Ive just been out a made videos on my sisters camera....only to find theres no fucking sound :eek:

Ill upload pics of the back end and my new wheels, then ill go and try videos again :D

eddie... liam will rape you :P

looks good man, i dont think the tip is too big but i dont like the funnel shape. shoulda got a can :P

will be interesting to see how we compare when i get my '18 built up, see how an NVCT engine performs against a non NVCT

i'll be keeping an eye on your updates.

p.s biscuit does indeed know what it is, and i remember you "sharing" with us :P naughty boy

Thanks ross :)

Pics of the back end

back2.jpg

back3.jpg

back4.jpg

back1.jpg

Wheels

wheel.jpg

wheels.jpg

Thanks rob :)

Eddie.....there was only 1 tenth of a second between us last time :D

With full zorst system and better tires, it should be very interesting :P

eddie... liam will rape you :P

looks good man, i dont think the tip is too big but i dont like the funnel shape. shoulda got a can :P

will be interesting to see how we compare when i get my '18 built up, see how an NVCT engine performs against a non NVCT

i'll be keeping an eye on your updates.

p.s biscuit does indeed know what it is, and i remember you "sharing" with us :P naughty boy

me sharing it with yus or liam ?

either way spot on Ross

still think you should lower the ride hight a bit :)

I have since nunny mate! About 10mm!

But being on 15s with a 50 profile, it scrapes EVERYWHERE! And as a result the front cross member has taken a proper hammering, aswell as the mounting points for the rear beam :eek:

When the 16s go on i may drop it another 10mm or so :)

Just thought id add that in the last 4 weeks ive done 1700miles :eek:

discussing what ross :rolleyes: there not fitted anyway lmao!

Anyway, back to the car......

Who wants videos???? :D

Ill try and get a drive by vid when my mate comes round later :)

The first vid sounds fucking awesome!!

i'll upload a vid later on, not my mera but still nice, when i record it.

anyway, this sounds sexy!! :)

Ammar

Back
Top Bottom