White SR20 N16 Sport

Corbs, ive got a piece of ally here to fit where the CD player/heater controls were, but ive not got any switches to mount on it yet!

As for the demister, ive got a fan heater off ebay, was a tenner, but its not the best in the world, ill just leave a sponge in the car to wipe the window with! Nice and light lol!

NNissan.....where have you been?? I thought everyman and his dog were aware of the 'power source' to guide my lightweight missile?!

Elliot...i would mate, as it would spread the travelling over two days, but im working on the saturday til 4:30pm. So even if i were to leave then, i wouldnt ge 'oop north' til gone 11pm, if i didnt fall asleep on the way lol!

Ill see about accomodation for the saturday night just incase i feel like it!

Liam you should make up an aluminium centre panel with switches etc on :)

Might be a good idea to get one of those little demisters that rally cars use too as you'll find that not having one will be a pain in the rear.

and also an mot failure!

you have to have a windscreen demister (only bit of the heaters thats needed like!)

Elliot, mines nothing like that, on ebay search for 'T1 T2 heater' and it'll throw up what ive got, its around tenner....cant put a link up as im on my phone!

NNissan......SR20DE power y0!! Lol!

They may be ok Liam.

The one I posted is guaranteed SVA friendly so will be ok come MOT time.

Maybe ask about it at your local MOT station?

I'm getting pretty excited about this swap, so I can only imagine what you're feeling Liam!

Tell me about it Ed!

You remember when you were 5 years old, xmas is just around the corner and your getting that brand new bicycle....well its nothing like that, i would put on par with waiting for a Euro Millions jackpot ticket to get cashed! Lol

Been out in it tonight, its a bit drafty now lol! Got three holes in the bulkhead and a massive one under the scuttle panel!

And i also upset a mk3 golf gti, i love my car :-D his face was a proper picture as i went past him in my granny wagon!

Been out in it tonight, its a bit drafty now lol! Got three holes in the bulkhead and a massive one under the scuttle panel!

And i also upset a mk3 golf gti, i love my car :-D his face was a proper picture as i went past him in my granny wagon!

Mk.3 Golf Gti's only had around 120 bhp, so I've passed quite a few of them easily. With around 120 kgs less in your car than mine, no wonder it's a breeze ! :lol:

As I've said about a hundred times, THE SUPERCHARGER IS NOT IN PLACE JUST NOW DUE TO SERIOUS FUELLING ISSUES ! However, it will be sorted very soon all going well. I have a house move to do first and changing conditions at work don't help much.

Chill Paul, we know....NNissan didnt know about the SR20 swap either, i think he's been in hiding lol!

Well today i met up with Dysopath, sold him my SXE wheels and also swapped over some bits...

Ive now got manual mirrors and fog light blanking plates, and he now haw electric mirrors and fog lights!

Every little helps lol all ive got left now is to get the sound deadening up :-)

Back
Top Bottom