1998 Almera Si

tommo said:
and a side note, hopefuly the future, cheers to corbs for the chop, and after mucho thoughto i said i wasnt bothered but im gonna start lookin out for a P1 GTI rear bumper/splitter....

tom.

I happen to know someone that has one of these and would sell ;)

Coilovers has to be the biggest improvement on any Almera, and not just looks.

Car looks very nice, thought about dropping a 1.6 in it?

rowdy-GTi said:
No worries Tom ;) ........ when you getting a gti then? :D

next year i reckon, gotta see how the Si goes through the mot first, then ill see how it goes. all being well i wanna dip into the 16s so after that it will be gti time :D

Rick said:
I happen to know someone that has one of these and would sell ;)

would this person have one in red ;)

GTi kurt said:
Coilovers has to be the biggest improvement on any Almera, and not just looks.

Car looks very nice, thought about dropping a 1.6 in it?

thats the thing coilovers could be swapped to a gti :D

1600 is out if the question im affraid, not got the time or space to do it, plus i need the car for work. ill bide my time and go for a gti next year...

MESH?! just about finished, ill clean the shit off tomorrow and get it fitted...

IMG_0275.jpg

cheers all

tom

carbon fibre shiteki finished - function before form ftw lol

oh and the orange mark is the reflection of my bedroom light. it doesn't actually have an orange mark on it ;)

IMG_0277.jpg

might fit it in a bit.

tom.

nice motor mate, looks pretty tidy, i agree tho itll look much better lowered, im getting mine lowered next month, bilstein shocks and springs £250 delivered, 40mm drop
keep up the good work

not lookin so much of a stunner now, been ill over xmas and still not in the clear so the car has turned into a rolling mess, not to mention the dent some kind lady put in it for me before xmas. luckily the corbs master has a red door unless the council have other ideas. decided to post this up as ive just got my 6300 workin on my laptop, so i can get pictures up again now.

Image008-1.jpg

lovely dent, luckily its the rusty door that was hit, dropped some rust out the bottom of the door when she hit it....

Image003-1.jpg

MOT in a few weeks, happy happy joy joy.......

thats not too bad mate, mine was far worse than that, combination of web salty motorways turned it from sparkling to twice as bad as yours in a night!

On the plus side, that dirt comes off verrrry easily

And your door will be an easy fix :)

Get well soon mate

CoV said:
On the plus side, that dirt comes off verrrry easily

And your door will be an easy fix :)
Yeah it will because we will just swap it for a non-rusty one!

Have to say, the non-baked on grime is soo satisfying to wipe clean :)

right then. mot is up on the 23rd jan. so far i have brought new mintex OEM replacement discs and pads which need fitting to eliminate another symptom of random grinding noises, had to get a new headlight bulb, got to swap headlights as the black ones aim everywhere but in the right direction, got to swap dented door and lock barrel, got exhaust to swap at some point, which wont be easy as im on me jollies in devon with the mrs next thurs/fri/sat/sun, and need to drop the timing back. add to that ive got insurance to renew, 320 quid but it will go a lot lower once i have rung round (WOOP) and MOT to book, all this has to be done in between sorting my personal probs out, shopping and going for romantic meals with the mrs. oh joy of fucking joys...

Back
Top Bottom