1998 Almera Si

declared war on the orange. half tint rear lights.....

Image017.jpg

Image018-1.jpg

I like that, when i broke my light the other weekend i did a wee experiment and sprayed some blue over it and it still worked fine so i'm thinking about doing that, undecided on it though.

Good stuff mate.

So when you getting the JWT cams and head skimmed eh?

when this lump blows :D its making odd rattly noises at the minute lol

ill replace things when they break to be honest dale, if the clutch goes ill put lightened flywheel and uprated clutch in, if the engine blows ill get one from a scrappers and think about cams and maybes a port/polish at that point. im not overly fussed on headwork/cams etc at the moment, im just enjoying beating cars i really shouldnt. it works at the moment so i dont want to start pullin it to pieces :D GA14FTW... lollerskates... i can honestly say this car has been worth every penny spent on it....

cheers all...

like the red paint with black gti alloy's, gti kit and open mouth grille but hate the rear light's. They scream out cheap and nasty. just my 2p though...

each to there own dude :) i love em, raceworx car decided it for me, the orange sat out too much, see theres no orange anywhere else on the car...

and cov, if you dont beat me you seriously need your arse kickin :D

as soon as i spend another 90 quid and get the manifold repaired its back on and ill have ya, didnt have that last time i ran :)

bring it :P

treated her to some new plugs, fresh GTX high mileage oil, some wynns engine treatment and a new battery today, also got a pic of the back with the nissan badge removed :D i love it, almeras are definitely FTW

02march08.jpg

still needs lowering but.....

ok, busy day. cheers to spyke and chrism.

-changed tyres to 195/55/15s
-full service
-fitted k&n panel filter
-'modified' intake
-washed!

Did you notice much difference with the K&N panel filter? Just curious as I've got an Si too, but trying to keep it relatively standard for now.

Did you notice much difference with the K&N panel filter? Just curious as I've got an Si too, but trying to keep it relatively standard for now.

definitely noticed a difference with the panel filter and a different intake hose, the standard stuff is quite restrictive. biggest gains are in the manifold though dude, i know its only a 1400 but its worth it :)

Back
Top Bottom