1998 Almera Si

dude how the shocks look?

like shock absorbers lol

fingers crossed they might be on the car saturday. they weight nothing, and are mega mega stiff. just how i want them. might raise it up a fraction at the back. ill keep you posted. no pictures again yet, tried installing software for my old camera phone but now its not recognising the phone :p

You've done a great job with ths car.....whack some GTi calipers and discs on it.

Fill them wheels abit more.

GTi kurt said:
You've done a great job with ths car.....whack some GTi calipers and discs on it.

Fill them wheels abit more.

cheers kurt.

to be honest, i cant fault the brakes at all. it stops REALLY well from high speed (yes, the Si is capable of it :D ) with no shudder or fading. aside from aesthetics, i cant see reason to change them!

now got my enkei centre caps done ready for when i get the wheels re-furbed.......

Raceworx said:
forshizzle dude just need some mad grillz init for when you do the grin and the BOOOKACKE!!!

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFF.............

when people say my cars lower at the back than the front, i just tell em its cos im always ridin' with the fat bitches BOOF.....

ok centre caps went a bit pete tong. one was done by the bloke who sent em to me (pulsar stu - legend) ive done 3, one has glue on the face, one has a finger print on it, and the final one is perfect lol....

nowt like a bodge.....

here we go then, excuse the shitty cam phone quality........

clear side repeaters......

Image010.jpg

wheels picked up from slapster this morning (cheers dude, appreciate it)
i have painted them black, will be finishing them in the mornin, fit em next week possibly...

blackwheels2.jpg

and one tried against the car....

blackwheels1.jpg

and one for the road, with my mate andys R33 GTR which i have just driven WOOP WOOP!!!

Image009.jpg

tom.

SICK!

So sick infact I was sick, the sick was sick but the wheels are the shit!

Looks great methinks.

Wonder if Andy would let me drive the GTR...

Think those wheels will look great on the car. You've made great progress with it. Wish i could with mine.
We're the wheels hard to do?

wheels were reasonably easy to be honest, only because: a) its only a quick pants job because there only going on until the enkeis are fixed and done black, and: b) im not using the tires that are on them, so getting paint all over them wasnt an issue...

cheers for the comments!!!!

you know, corbs asked me the same thing earlier lol.

there going into storage (my garage) for the forseeable future... if i decide to get rid ive offered them to corbs, so you can argue with him lol or...... keep your eyes peeled for a set and just dive in. its not that hard, and if you get them right, its sooooooo much cheaper than paying to have them done......

Back
Top Bottom