1998 Almera Si

he still maintains its 'not that quick' bottom end. personally i didnt think that when i was overtaking cars at 120 leptons :D

ok then, my digicam decided to randomly work tonight, so ive just taken some pics with the black gti wheels and the broken enkei....

newwheelspix001.jpg

newwheelspix002.jpg

newwheelspix003.jpg

newwheelspix004.jpg

newwheelspix006.jpg

clear side repeats and front window graphics...

newwheelspix005.jpg

shiny after another polish...

newwheelspix007.jpg

broken enkei :( .....

newwheelspix009.jpg

newwheelspix008.jpg

they will be back one day....

cheers for lookin....

tom....

Just a thought do you think you can get like a crystal or kind of transparent white spray for the orange bit on the back lights?

tbh mate, de-globes and losing the orange on the back light has never been a major issue for me, they will be minor projects when i run out of other things to do :D

It looks brilliant with the GTi wheels tommo, am sorry to see what happened to your enkeis though :(

I think what it really needs is the GTi-type black strip in between the side windows! Get to it!

the back lights are orange due to the pigment in the plastic unfortunatley, so there's no way to make them clear, would look good though

Looking smart tommo sitting on black wheels. A light smoke tint on the windows would look good i reckon.

GTi kurt said:
The GTi wheels look better than the Enkei's. imo

the gti wheels look bigger than the enkeis, i think thats why i like them so much....

Dale said:
Looking smart tommo sitting on black wheels. A light smoke tint on the windows would look good i reckon.

its a possibility, but again its something that might get done when i run out of other things to do...

cheers for the comments....

i have to keep reminding myself its not a gti, so this is as far as it goes with gti parts, the lack of black strip between the windows will be the only give-away to it not being a gti. kinda like when you see a skyline GTS with a GTR rear wing and bodykit, you know its not because of the arches.......

(Un)interestingly, my GTi doesnt have the black plastic between the windows, and I've seen other phase 1 GTis with the plastic.

sprint said:
i like it, come a long long way since you bought it....

.......standard Si to GTI wannabe :D

cleaned out the digicam, better pix...

IMG_0162.jpg

IMG_0165.jpg

IMG_0164.jpg

from rotorstock at the weekend.....

IMG_0163.jpg

Back
Top Bottom