1998 Almera Si

All you need now is my rear ph1 splitter ;) for like the 100th time of pestering you to buy it. Obligatory photoshop coming later!

Simcard said:
All you need now is my rear ph1 splitter ;) for like the 100th time of pestering you to buy it. Obligatory photoshop coming later!

nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

lol

in all honesty im happy without a rear splitter, plus id have to get the backbox altered to fit.....

cheers anyways dude....

Andrew smith said:
car looks good, get coilovers tho,

where did ya get the fog light blanks from? and how much?

they were on the car when i brought it, are they saught after items or somethin?! someone else asked me about them lol....

Andrew smith said:
car looks good, get coilovers tho,

where did ya get the fog light blanks from? and how much?

pretty such every p1 Si has them, mine used to have them but sadly one got destroyed fitting the fog lights as the screw was seized and i melted the cover drilling it out, not even sure were they are anyway. there just used on cars without foglights, shouldnt be hard to find.

Very nice mate. top work, not a thing i dont like. Dont listen to 'em tommo, having no rear splitter is the way forward!

cheers for the comments, seems as though the minimal stuff ive done has been worth the effort :D membership being sent at the weekend so ill be ready for club discounts :D

today my mate frank has shone through AGAIN and tap/died the bummed thread on the KYB, so there both fitted and i am genuinely shocked at how it nows sticks through whatever you throw at it, sharp corners, long corners, it wont budge.

next on the list is rust in the top of the inner arch, nothing major, sandpaper, hammerite kurust and wire brush all purchased to sort the problem, then im gonna drill holes in the side skirts so they dont hold water, then the almera shuld be tip top :D

cheers.....

tom....

Tommo it's looking an evil beast now mate! I love the GTi wheels in black they look so much fuckin nicer and suit the red car so much. Could you be mistaken for Rowdy at a distance?! hahaha!!

Top work pal :)

to replace the crap pocket type thing in the dash that everything you put in it, falls out....

IMG_0195.jpg

should be illuminated by the weekend, obviously boost is a silly thing to have, but im sure theres a way around the oil pressure/temp.....

just bought myself a r reg si off our kid red , think its a 1998... needs skirts and wheels and a few adjustments but , cant argue with it clean and nice drive.. will post piccys later when better weather about again .. thanks for the membership

Back
Top Bottom