1998 Almera Si

SiMikeUk said:
just bought myself a r reg si off our kid red , think its a 1998... needs skirts and wheels and a few adjustments but , cant argue with it clean and nice drive.. will post piccys later when better weather about again .. thanks for the membership

Cool, dont forget to start your own thread though ;)

heres a few pictures with the lights i brought off of raceworx.......

IMG_0204.jpg

IMG_0205.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

cheers ian dude!

Now the front end looks perfect, loving it!

With that GT grille it looks quite individual :) keep it up!

Yeah, lights look good tommo, they have made a big difference.
Some black mesh in the grille would be good too, to hide the horn.

Dale said:
Yeah, lights look good tommo, they have made a big difference.
Some black mesh in the grille would be good too, to hide the horn.

your the second person to tell me that since i fitted the lights :D the lights seem to have balanced out the front end, there is already mesh in the grill, its just blended in better now....

cheers for the comments.....

heres todays mash up, de globed front indicators. i used my diy shiteki vent and one of the indicators i had off of raceworx......

IMG_0207.jpg

IMG_0208.jpg

this lens is a bit mashed, ian cracked it when he painted them:

IMG_0209.jpg

IMG_0210.jpg

tom.

1.4 'meras are great stopgap cars aren't they? It's impossible to NOT mod them! Yours is coming along a treat :cool:

James said:
1.4 'meras are great stopgap cars aren't they? It's impossible to NOT mod them! Yours is coming along a treat :cool:

i cant stop myself. im always looking at bits for it or trying to do bits to it....ill end up keepin it for 3 yrs or more like i did the micra....

fingers crossed ive got an OBX manifold to go on, swapped back to de globed standard indicators to replace the black ones i mutilated and sorry for more pictures but i've had the wax out in preperation for the atherstone vehicle show tomorrow.....

look at the shine!

IMG_0214.jpg

IMG_0215.jpg

tom.

i want VZR rear bumper corner pieces but chances of getting some are like a rocking horse crimping one off. i think the GTi splitters a re too bulky. the only way id do it would be to use a P1 splitter and cut the arched piece out of the middle, so it sits slightly higher in the middle, and deeper at the sides.....

i carnt fault you on not wanting the rear bumper dude its just apiece of plastic that slows you down at the end of the day :D

Back
Top Bottom