96 Silver Autech GTi

heres a quick photo of what it looks like now:

p2 grille (need to be properly paint matched)
p2 gti headlights and deglobed indicators
carbon effect head lamp covers (thanks SR20DE_Killer)
DSC00533.jpg

DSC00538.jpg

DSC00539.jpg

A picture of the engine bay from the other night. Ive also since removed the Apexi cone, and going to get a proper panel filter.
DSC00525-1.jpg

Pic with headlamp covers on before I changed the lights to P2s
DSC00522.jpg

Sorry, worded that wrong. The top 3 pics are how it is now, and the indicators are deglobed. the bottom pic is with the headlamp covers on the P1 lights, before i swapped the lights over.

I think we need to have a talk about how before + after photos are ordered alan :lol:

Looking good though! love the headlights, why are you changing the filter??

K33 ELV said:
I think we need to have a talk about how before + after photos are ordered alan :lol:

Looking good though! love the headlights, why are you changing the filter??

i know, i was suffering from a hangover yesterday, wasnt really thinking.

im changing the filter as im not 100% sure its giving any improvement. ive swapped the airbox back on and off twice and its alot smoother with the airbox. Im getting a proper nismo foam panel filter for it, and being in the airbox it's obviously more enclosed that a cone.

On the outside it's a big difference since last time i seen it...

But i REALLY wanna swatch @ ur double din headunit thingy - never seen one before in person...

Looking good either way - can you not get carbon OE airbox's? They would the shizzley doo dah :D

Interesting the steering wheel is similar to non-GTI models

Corbs said:
Could it hold your phone?

lol.. wouldnt be able to hold a phone, its only around 10 mm deep! would probably hold a credit card or two, i use mine to hold the coins for the tolls and stuff like that.. can come in pretty handy..

@sri_alan, where are you getting the nismo foam filter from? i'm interested in getting one..

Yeah I will be selling the air filter, but it'll only fit a GTi-R or Primera eGT. It wont fit a standard N15 GTi. The autech engine is an older SR20DE.

dub_almera
Im getting the panel filter listed for a GTi-R. There isnt one listed for the N15 or more modern SR engine. If you can tell me the measurements of the panel filter I can see if its the same size.

Looking good Alan, although personally i would have kept the P1 stuff. Nice to see you`re giving it a bit of TLC though...........

sri_alan said:
Yeah I will be selling the air filter, but it'll only fit a GTi-R or Primera eGT. It wont fit a standard N15 GTi. The autech engine is an older SR20DE.

dub_almera
Im getting the panel filter listed for a GTi-R. There isnt one listed for the N15 or more modern SR engine. If you can tell me the measurements of the panel filter I can see if its the same size.

think it would be the same one as yours alan!! .. i'll check later and let you know!

sri_alan said:
Panel filter is still available for SR20DE, I know because I bought one from a Nissan dealer a while ago. I ended up using a K&N panel filter instead. It fits both SR20DE in N15 GTi and P10 eGT (the older SR20DE).
I can sell you my Nissan panel filter if you're interested, it's still brand new and sealed up.

Back
Top Bottom