96 Silver Autech GTi

aye i know, mates phone isnt the best. i was gonna bring my camera that night but the battery lasts about 10minutes. i will do eventually.

sri_alan said:
it pops out and becomes a small tray. i assume its for credit card sized things, like parking tickets etc.

Thats Pretty Cool.

The AC Unit is different too

and is it me or is that a N16 Gear knob ?

br3n said:
what cars he in?

an x-reg 1.25 fiesta hahaha its got a k&n so it sounds alot beefier than it is.

darren said:
Thats Pretty Cool.

The AC Unit is different too

and is it me or is that a N16 Gear knob ?

Ive no idea on the knob, its a newer nissan one definately

A few changes

DSC00827.jpg

DSC00828.jpg

DSC00830.jpg

DSC00831.jpg

DSC00833.jpg

DSC00836.jpg

DSC00834.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

DSC00838.jpg

looks perfeck

i am very, very jealous:(
Love the new cold air feed and how theres no colour at all (not even indicators) just silver and black, well apart from the rear indicators, im tinting mine tommorrow so i'll let you know how that goes! although i know you hate styling changes :cool:

you have a nice car man, if i was a girl i'd go out with you on that basis alone.

silver suits the N15. though I can't get over those skirts. I mean, even if the lines matched the rear bumper or something, it wouldn't be that bad!

Looking good Alan, personally i`d fit P1 headlights and a VZR grill.

Now fit that BTCC head!...and give me inspiration to fit mine!

Tis very nice but I preferred it with the rear splitter on. Maybe a P2 one would suit it better with regards to the lines of the skirts? Would look really good with a JDM or VZR grille (Purely for improved airflow of course :P) OOh and some lucino or VZR rear lights :cool:

Looks great!

If I had the choice though, I would have got the non GTi P2 headlights to go with the silver. I agree with Corbs, a VZR grill would look mint!

Ive been thinking of switching back to the old lights. One of the problems with the p1 lights it had, was no adjustment (ie no 3 2 1 0 adjustment dial). So I put these on to see what it'd look like and also as the p2's were angled a bit higher.
I would quite like a better grille, either the jdm one, vzr one or an open one.

Coilovers were on the cards when i got my credit card but then I bought the btcc head :lol:

I took the rear splitter off as a week ago I was going to remove the entire bodykit. I thought that no bodykit was better than half a bodykit. Anyway, the skirts would have come off ok, except they are also bolted to the side of the car so it would have left holes in the bodywork. The standard rear bumper shows off the backbox more and even with the mudguards, it weighs less than the rear bumper and splitter.

The BTCC head will be on when ive order thermoblok spacers and saved up for the labour costs! I got a quote of 8-12hrs to fit the flywheel and head @ £40 per hour + VAT and also fluids, so around £600.

sri_alan said:
Ive been thinking of switching back to the old lights. One of the problems with the p1 lights it had, was no adjustment (ie no 3 2 1 0 adjustment dial). So I put these on to see what it'd look like and also as the p2's were angled a bit higher.

I took the rear splitter off as a week ago I was going to remove the entire bodykit. I thought that no bodykit was better than half a bodykit. Anyway, the skirts would have come off ok, except they are also bolted to the side of the car so it would have left holes in the bodywork. The standard rear bumper shows off the backbox more and even with the mudguards, it weighs less than the rear bumper and splitter.
In that case I'll swap you my P1 GTi lights (With the 3-2-1-0 adjustment) ;) hehe.

Good point about the bodykit, lowered without a kit it would look great, or even with a standard GTi kit on!

Back
Top Bottom