96 Silver Autech GTi

I think I prefer the P1 bumper or the p2 without the splitter...if the skirts are going to stay f I'm being honest buddy

The P2 GTi splitter dont really go with the Autech sides.

Yeah I totally see what you mean, I didnt think they would work with it either.
Its going to be either P2 kit (including P2 skirts) or P2 without the kit I think.

no kit at all how it was before :) fit for purpose

BC's? did ye cancel the KSports?

they rang me up and said they dont deal with k-sport anymore, and said i could pay about £40 more and get BC's.

k-sport.co.uk dont deal with k-sport anymore.:lol:

haha

did you notice a difference after you fitted your crank pulley? do you still have your aircon?

Yeah still got Aircon, its handy for making the car almost die sometimes :lol:

Yeah did notice top end acceleration picked up. 4th gear is pretty rapid now but even 5th picks up nicely too

Some new pictures, once the rust is done and its colour-coded this is how its going to stay:

DSC06395.jpg

DSC06396.jpg

DSC06397.jpg

DSC06400.jpg

DSC06401.jpg

DSC06402.jpg

Looking great :). Door handles getting colourcoded too? That would top it off nicely.

Yeah im quite pleased with the first picture, clearly a one off for me I think. Just noticed it looked quite good framed by the garage as I walked through.

It does look good Alan, I cant see any problems leaving it unkitted tbh. Much as I like the autech kit, yours does look 'fit for purpose' as they say.

Yeah i think im set on it unkitted. Id like a plain P2 bumper for it so it matches the lights, so I may split the p2 gti one up. Thing with skirts etc is I would always be worrying what condition the bodywork is in underneath as this thing is nearly 14yrs old

Back
Top Bottom