Almera N16 GTiR

kool another n16 sr20 member!

Another? Dude... It has been 2,5 years now since I started this project. Haven't found then any other such project in the whole web... :)
So I could risk saying that this has been the first such project ever. :)

Peter.

I just wanna point at this vital thing... I am talking about SR20DET from Pulsar GTiR. This is a bit different engine than from ex. U13.

Cheers and have a good night. :)

Yeah, ok, I found at least one project with GTiR engine. My respect then. :)
Don know why I haven't found it before.

K, have a good night again. ;)

Have a look at N16s in Australia as well. They've been knocking them out for years :)

really late reply but you could raise the bonnet from the back if you take the wings off and put washers under the bracket. there are a few N16 SR's about when I was on holiday I met up with Atai in Malaysia he has a SR16VE but has changed the rods and pistons for forged ones and bolted a turbo onto it so its virtually a undercover SR20VE+T

there are a few on PGA and one in UK but the owner in the uk does not use this forum that I know of

K, K...
Listen, I need 2 things:
Skyline Front Brakes and GTiR tail wing.
I could use any other good brakes like Endless or such but need in a very good price. :)

Anyone can help? :) Let me know! :)

Thanks! :)

All you need is to search on uk ebay for 'R32 skyline calipers'. Use those with redrilled 280x30mm discs and you're away. Direct bolt on, the only modification is drilling the discs. However you can buy predrilled discs made for the S13 upgrade from Conceptua Tuning. This will all cost you less than the Endless setup and will be Nissan so win win.

Another? Dude... It has been 2,5 years now since I started this project. Haven't found then any other such project in the whole web... :)
So I could risk saying that this has been the first such project ever. :)

Peter.

and i was taking it since your back posting that it actually fully working and everything hunky dory - thus being ACTIVE on the forum

oh and there is LOADS in greece also

Quickdraw, with all your respect, I am not here to argue. :)
In another post I have apologized as I found some other projects made far before mine.

Moreover I am not from GB and being here as a guest.

Thanks for better understanding the written word in the future and not seeking for trouble.
Let's get back to the subject, shell we? :)
Peter.

Ah who cares how many there are and where, I'm just glad that there are some quick N16s out there :) Stupid Nissan not making them from factory. I mean Nissan Japan made a 4wd N16 (G10) so why not stick their SR20VET in there or even make a QR25DET for it. N16 Almera GTiR then y0.

Ok going on a tangent a little now but lets look at the X-Trail and it's 4x4 system. UK has QR25DE which uses same box as my N16 DCi. In Japan they gave it the SR20VET, which I think also uses similar transmission being 6 speed and has a hydraulic clutch. Now there's too many connections there with the G10 Bluebird (essentially the N16 Sentra) for them not to have made something special. I mean all the stuff was there it just needed someone to take the right parts off the shelf to make a lovely N16 GTiR!

All you need is to search on uk ebay for 'R32 skyline calipers'. Use those with redrilled 280x30mm discs and you're away. Direct bolt on, the only modification is drilling the discs. However you can buy predrilled discs made for the S13 upgrade from Conceptua Tuning. This will all cost you less than the Endless setup and will be Nissan so win win.
the brake pads will cost less as well as endless charge £200 at trade price for the pads (which I got from malaysia)

I would also say do that swap its cheap and its a very good set up

@edk - true, but on the other hand, thanks to that, we get our unique cars. :) People don't say like: Hey look at that! They have tuned M3... No... They say: Heeeeeeey, heey, heeeeeeeeeeeeey... N16 quick as STI???? WTF???? :) ;)
That's something that makes this car worth building... :)

@Darren - thanks mate, I will look for GTS brakes then... Thanks again for your tip! :)

Back
Top Bottom