Almera owner at last. my 5dr SRi

I got my KYB's from Waterloo in Beverley, a decent motor factors will be able to get you some.

Just noticed Lewis still has his strut braces for sale, worthwhile mod.

http://www.almeraownersclub.net/showthread.php?t=28662

As for the rattle it could be a heatshield then again it could be anything!

KYB's then possibly strut braces and on the toyo proxes t1r's i've got. Sounds fun. Will I feel a major different straight away or just at speed?

And thanks for the help inahole much appreciated.

You'll feel a major difference immediately, it'll handle so much better than the old tired shocks and springs thats on it now.

I've got Spax springs on mine at the moment and they impress.

Strut braces off Lewis will be cheap as chips.

Think about a polybush kit, can't recommend em enough.

There is also a group buy about to kick off for rear anti-roll bars.

When you've sorted that little lot then I'd start thinking about power.

With the cash thats burning a hole in your pocket you should use a little bit of it to become a full member, it will be the best £16 you'll spend.

Next Northern meet is the 7th of June, check the thread, you can buy me a pint!

Don't want to hijack this thread but quickly. I'm not sure whether I'm waiting until March or just going to use my bonus at the end of this month to cover the insurance of a GT. But i'm pretty sure I could get a tad more than £400 given the mileage. I know the body works got issues, but still.

Corbs you were initially laughing at the poor offer, not what you said you were laughing at above. Don't go around hiding posts willy nilly. Rednemisis, wtf are you on about?

And Inahole, i'd rather leave it on the drive to rust away than to sell it you for £400.

Again I'm not 100% sure WHEN it's going yet, I just know that it is being replaced by sr20. The engine Cov is on about 61,000 miles now. Vibrates the car a bit some times but can't find anything wrong with it and runs sweet. Not sorted the annoying heat shield rattle yet either.

Corbs you were initially laughing at the poor offer, not what you said you were laughing at above..

hahaha yeah I was :lol:

I typed it, then thought 'Well, he does slag it off rather' and deleted the bit about the offer.
You shouldnt keep saying its rubbish all the time and that the bodyworks fucked etc. I mean, you should have seen pablo's GTi when we scrapped it, tommo can attest to just how rusty that thing was, not to mention about 5 different shades of red!

I actually really like your SRi and think you've got a really good car there.

And Inahole, i'd rather leave it on the drive to rust away than to sell it you for £400.

How rude...

After the warm welcome I gave you...

You paid £600 for it if I remember rightly and proceeded to bitch and moan incessantly about its crap condition...

When this car came up for sale I was about 'that' close to viewing it, thats why i've taken an interest in this 'little gem' of a car...

My offer stands.

Back
Top Bottom