Almera owner at last. my 5dr SRi

hahaha yeah I was :lol:

I typed it, then thought 'Well, he does slag it off rather' and deleted the bit about the offer.
You shouldnt keep saying its rubbish all the time and that the bodyworks fucked etc. I mean, you should have seen pablo's GTi when we scrapped it, tommo can attest to just how rusty that thing was, not to mention about 5 different shades of red!

I actually really like your SRi and think you've got a really good car there.

I like it Corbs, just not the faults. I don't want to spend money on them that is going eat away at my fund for a Primera GT. So I moan about them since they're there like a bitch, but won't alter them, like a bitch cycle. Afterall, I know the SRi can be made to be quite nippy, but it doesn't compare to the SR20, even in the heavier Primera.

Nothing for me?

:gay:

Have actually got a question. If you were to jump from a GTi in to a GT, would you be left thinking, where did all the power go? Or are they quite similiar?

And what I said to Corbs same to you. Spending a lot of cash on the SRi so it can match other 1.6s is stupid. Cheaper to buy a bigger engine dude.

from my experience of driving both a almera gti and a primer gt i think the primera is a teeny weeny bit better round the corners, it feels a tad bit better

lol^. Sweet but fair enough. I'll add some random pictures from May to hopefully make it more interesting. I didn't resurrect this thread though bare in mind. Uploading now.

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

im sry all that car needs is a little TLC, u wanna tlak about a car that had issues go look at my old GTI then get back to me saying yours is a state. this is jsut a case of youve been to lazy to fix it so you'll sit here and bitch about them.

sad bit is u will most likly do the same with your new car when u find its little issues

btw i'll follow gav's lead 10 minutes wasted

im sry all that car needs is a little TLC, u wanna tlak about a car that had issues go look at my old GTI then get back to me saying yours is a state. this is jsut a case of youve been to lazy to fix it so you'll sit here and bitch about them.

sad bit is u will most likly do the same with your new car when u find its little issues

btw i'll follow gav's lead 10 minutes wasted

Nah wrong. I bought this in a rush because I'd been without a car for 7 months. I always fully intended to just run it for a year, hence why I'm not spending anything much on it. My next car will be chosen carefully and loved lots. And its all subjective calling a car a state.

Then don't comment if it wastes your time then dude, common sense.

Just as I imagined it. Looks spot on that does, thanks Corbs. Bright white wheels and an sr20 underneath and that's a nice ride.

I always knew it'd look shit hot like that, since I first understood what people did with these. Problem is fundage. Cheaper to buy GTi straight up i'm afraid.

yes, but then it would just be another gti. unlike in a few years when some might say 'hey, remember NNissans SR20'd SRI?

you know what happens now dont you.

I always knew it'd look shit hot like that, since I first understood what people did with these. Problem is fundage. Cheaper to buy GTi straight up i'm afraid.

I wouldnt be so sure, good GTis aren't that easy to come by these days, and they arent cheap when they do crop up. So £200's worth of engine and £100 of bodykit and paint doesnt seem like that much.

Back
Top Bottom