Almera TSi

Cheers, cant wait to get it fitted.

I thought they were meant to be 7lb (about 3.5kg) but its definately less than 3kg, nearer 2.5kg tbh according to my scales.
Suprised how thin they are too, hope it doesnt cause issues with clutch adjustment.
Just need a gearbox now....

New 1.4 gearbox is now fitted along with the fidanza flywheel. Yet to test it out really as im just bedding the clutch back in.
Although, even in normal driving it does feel different and more responsive.

Heres my latest mod, LaminX tinted headlights.
IMGP1005.jpg

Glad it's all back together, them lights are just asking for trouble from the police...are they legal?

How do they work then when light is applied?

Yeah they work fine, doesnt really affect the lights.

Glad it's all back together, them lights are just asking for trouble from the police...are they legal?

To be fair, they arent quite as dark as they look in the picture, but if i do get pulled i can just peel the tint film off, much easier than removing tinting spray. Will see how we go..

Just thought id share my thoughts of the fidanza Flywheel now that the clutch is fully bedded in:

PROS:
Revs up noticeably faster in 1st and 2nd gear.
More responsive in any gear.

CONS:
Can be arkward pulling away and reversing (combined with my paddle clutch), ive stalled it almost every day.

My GTi acts similar to yours with lighter flywheel and clutch but also loses torque driving uphill - but you have turbo to push your N15 up the hill... :)

Back
Top Bottom