Almera TSi

Rolling road results are in.
138lbft @ 3650rpm
112BHP (5905rpm) @ the Wheels
142BHP calculated @ Fywheel

Overall, pretty much as expected so im quite pleased.

DSC00053.jpg

Congratulations mate :)
Think its fair to say you've succeeded haha.
I was gonna pop down but I forgot what time you were booked in..

Most powerful GA14 ever?

Joe

Yep, torque curve is very diesel like, drops off after 4K rpm, which is its biggest downfall, limiting my peak HP.

brilliant stuff. 60ish increase v nice, shud be proud man. Id say th torque drop off is down to th ga cams, made 4 gud low end bt rubbish top end, there quite pointy compared to sr20 cams so to me tht says ga has short duration. When i got mine tested th torque also dropped off like tht. Looks like th cams even restrict a turbo

brilliant stuff. 60ish increase v nice, shud be proud man. Id say th torque drop off is down to th ga cams, made 4 gud low end bt rubbish top end, there quite pointy compared to sr20 cams so to me tht says ga has short duration. When i got mine tested th torque also dropped off like tht. Looks like th cams even restrict a turbo

The turbo is to blame, but you're right, the uk spec GA cams are shocking (212 deg).

Im currently trying to contact Ed at Fusion, and also Horsham developments, to discuss further ECU work, both have ben emailed.

Boost increase and also want to sort that dip at 4-5k rpm.

well the new punto abarth is a 1.4 turbo and putting out 150bhp and we know car companies tune them extra safe and build engines dirt cheap today so im sure it got plenty left in it :)

Back
Top Bottom