Almera TSi

^ i always thought that lighter aluminum flywheels isn't good for a turbo engine. some to do with the lost of Inertia?
could be wrong mind.

looking good as ever, are you going to JAE? would be one to see

Cheers Rhyd, im afraid i wont be attending JAE though.

^ i always thought that lighter aluminum flywheels isn't good for a turbo engine. some to do with the lost of Inertia?
could be wrong mind.

Its not really an issue, my small turbo is on boost from right down low in the revs anyway so not too worried about revs dropping off too quickly during gear changes.

Should net me some much needed extra whp.

Knocked up a proper cold air feed today, allowing me to retain the fog lamp cover.

P8100119.jpg

Then i decided to spray my VZR grille black, not overly keen on it at the minute but i think it will tie in nicely with p2 GTi headlights and a carbon bonnet.

P8100122.jpg

Very neat feed ;)
Not keen on the shop in your av but I'm sure it'll look awesome irl :thumb:

What have you done to your intercooler pipework to make it black? have you simply sprayed it matt black or had it professionaly done?

I'm thinking of spraying mine gloss black but i'm unsure how it will stick to the chrome without chipping easily. Is powder coating the answer?

What have you done to your intercooler pipework to make it black? have you simply sprayed it matt black or had it professionaly done?

I'm thinking of spraying mine gloss black but i'm unsure how it will stick to the chrome without chipping easily. Is powder coating the answer?

Ive just sprayed the pipework matt black with high temp paint, but first sanded all the chrome off to give it a good key.

Its not too bad, it just scratches quite easily if your not careful.

Powder coating is deffinately a better choice, but then its more expensive.

grill looks better with the black wheels dude gonna be ace with P2 gti lights! hows the filter perform?

Yeah, i thought the wheels would help make the grill look less shit.

I havent driven the car yet to be honest, it may perform a bit better now and sound a bit different, the filter is huge in comparison!

Been busy today treating rust and undersealing the sills and arches ready for winter.

Some new silicone hosing
P8130131.jpg

Alloy Lightweight Fidanza Flywheel - Weighs less than 3kg!
P8150141.jpg

P8150142.jpg

Back
Top Bottom