Andrew's new piccies

rowdy-GTi said:
Great looking car Andrew. How do the FTO brakes feel anyway?

loads better than the SRI items, couldnt compare them with a gti brakes tho, plus ui have disks on the back now, so it stops :lol:

cheers for all the comments,

its still to go into the bodyshop, the dreaded rusty arches and tidy a few bits up, but i want to get more engine goodies first :lol:

JWT Bits

got some parcells yesterday :D

JWT S3 Cams
JWT Adjustable Cam Gears

Hopefully get them fitted this week

newpicciesaug019.jpg

and Bought Syms Old Dastek unit

dont know when this will get fitted

Photo-0056.jpg

nice one mate, glad i could help you out with the uni-chip! Got the same cam's and gear's as me :) Did you get them from everythingnissan.com ?

By the way if you were hoping dastek would install ur gear's....i highly much dowt they will lol! Michael said he hated doing them as they are proper cam gear's not the slider bolt type, mean's you gotta take off the VC everytime you want to adjust it on the dyno :p They probably will, if you ask them VERY nicely lol! They are alot more accurate and safer than the slider type thou!

When installing the gear's you should also replace the valve cover and the spark plug o-ring's, and you need special sealer for the timing case from nissan, which they call "liquid gold" because it cost's 45quid a tube lol.- I've got lot's of it in the house so gimme a shout mate when you need some ;)

There is only a few minor diferences between that unichip and the new style which i have, i payed ALOT more for mine thou, you got a baragin :) (main diference is the design on it lol!)
glad it arrvived ok for you mate, always trying to help you know me ;)

thank's for the quick sale also mate, managed to get in on the FMIC group buy on the GTiROC with the help of that :) - many thanks :)

Phase 2 GTI headlights

Something i really wasent going to do as didnt think it would suit the car, thought they would stand out to much

Normal phase 2 light and a Phase 2 gti one

gtilights001noplate.jpg

both on

gtilights006noplate.jpg

cheers for the lights bigmac

Yeah, very nice. The lights add a bit of contrast to the front end, and keeps in with the colour scheme on the car.

Final piccies 2007

Well here's the final piccies of 2007, its now tucked up in the garage for the winter.

only been on the road since start of jully this year, and only driven to shows or on a sunny day- around 2k

night piccies

invernessfrontsidegood.jpg

invernessrearsidegood.jpg

invernesssidegood.jpg

day piccies

frontgood.jpg

frontsidegood2.jpg

sidegood.jpg

rearsidegood.jpg

buckieoct07003.jpg

it will be back next year, with a few more bits, planed so far:

outside:- de-rust arches, new wings- respray
engine:- port and polish head, inlet manifold, sr16ve pistons

hey i have a 5 door and ur the only one ive seen on here it looks amazin i wanna get my car done up i have wheels and back box wanna get boot flushed does it do ur head in when it rains with out a wiper?

Im glad youve finally done the vinal thing on the back door pillar what Ive been going on about for years, looks a lot better as it hides the many windows a little bit

NaylorGTI said:
Im glad youve finally done the vinal thing on the back door pillar what Ive been going on about for years, looks a lot better as it hides the many windows a little bit

yeah did it earlier this year, wasent sure at first , but it makes such a difference.

it was an optional extra in the nissan brochure i noticed also.

going to get it painted black when it gets re-sprayed.

almerasiflame said:
hey i have a 5 door and ur the only one ive seen on here it looks amazin i wanna get my car done up i have wheels and back box wanna get boot flushed does it do ur head in when it rains with out a wiper?

not really, i kinda got used to it now.

Back
Top Bottom