Andrew's new piccies

Looking good mate.

Are those Phase 2 indicators?? If so you need some Phase 2 GTi headlights, or Phase 2 normal headlights as a minimum. IMO

cheers for all the comments guys :)

Rick said:
Looking good mate.

Are those Phase 2 indicators?? If so you need some Phase 2 GTi headlights, or Phase 2 normal headlights as a minimum. IMO

na its just phase 1's made to look like p2's

planning getting some phase 2 headlights in the near future

install is finall in

:D well after months a pricking about doing this install (see previous posts for build up piccies) its finally in the car. Got it sprayed from my spray guy.

kit is all pioneer, a mono and a 4 channel for the components in the front doors, may change the amps in the future, but they will do for this now
subs are also pioneer 10" spl jobbies

yeah i know it looks green in some piccies, but it does match the car trust me, its just the light, the car turn's greenish on dull days to.

newinstallpics002.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

DSC00059.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

this is the final install im making for the car, well i said that 3 installs ago, but this one's for keeps

its been a time consuming build and have to have the paitience of a saint, but the end results are well worth it.

Andrew smith said:
yeah i know it looks green in some piccies, but it does match the car trust me, its just the light, the car turn's greenish on dull days to.

OMG! Im not the only person in this world who thinks it turns green on some days - My car colour has been affectionately named 'piss green' by all of my mates!

However your car looks amazing, you lead the way for us Phase 1 colour JP1 owners! :lol:

Shamu said:
OMG! Im not the only person in this world who thinks it turns green on some days - My car colour has been affectionately named 'piss green' by all of my mates!

However your car looks amazing, you lead the way for us Phase 1 colour JP1 owners! :lol:

well look at the pic in my avitor compared to my sig, one is yellowish, and the sig looks green on the front wing

guess thats why they call it "yellowish green", it cant make its mind up :)

more mods, phase 2 lights

finally got some phase 2 headlights :D , and they really freshen up the front of the car,

the numpies sent me n16 indicators tho :mad: , so getting the correct ones sent to me nxt week

newinstallpics0170.jpg

newinstallpics0160.jpg

more bits comeing soon :D :D

first post updated with new pictures

mods still getting done

Phase 2 Gti side skirts , ( in Body shop getting sprayed), will make the sides of the car look so much smoother

Phase 2 indicators, to match the headlights (these wont have black surround)

Phase 2 gti mirrors, with colour coded front's

phase 2 sides

well with the 3-5 door debate rumbling on, im still doing bits to the car :)

before, phase 1's

reflectionsfri012hc.jpg

After, phase 2's

poorboys005.jpg

:thumbs:cheers to hodge for the skirts and sri alan for picking them up:thumbs:

I'd have stuck with the P1 skirts. they look a lot better imo. P2 oned don't appear to fit right at the back.

looking good tho :)

24SEVEN said:
I'd have stuck with the P1 skirts. they look a lot better imo. P2 oned don't appear to fit right at the back.

looking good tho :)

I have to agree: the ph1's follow the line better into the rear bumper imo. More interesting too......

couple new mods

more new mods guys :D

Before, black phase 1 mirrors

newsun007noplate.jpg

After phase 2 mirrors

newsun047noplate.jpg

Before roof arials

newsun048.jpg

After flushed roof

newsun045.jpg

Back
Top Bottom