Andrew's new piccies

My poor baby, that's the best modified car i've ever owned. :(

At least i know it's in good hands and trhe engine will be well looked after.

Spraying the engine bay black??

Rick said:
My poor baby, that's the best modified car i've ever owned. :(

At least i know it's in good hands and trhe engine will be well looked after.

Spraying the engine bay black??

aww i will look after your baby, i quite like the colour to

yeah engie bay will be black, with polished stainless covers etc, etc and black silicone hoses, subbtle ;)

My favourite Sri on the site and its getting better everytime i see new pictures, well done on spending all that money but not buying a big bodykit like most people do, i think most people want the biggest change for the least money.
Must be sad for you Rick, your car was the one that made me realise how good that colour can look without a bodykit, an inspirational car to me

Dammit Andrew I want to do the 2 litre conversion! All I need now is a GTi.

Oh wait, all I need now is another GTi...
Good luck with the conversion! I'm guessing the rocker cover will be colour coded :cool: ;)

Corbs said:
Dammit Andrew I want to do the 2 litre conversion! All I need now is a GTi.

Oh wait, all I need now is another GTi...
Good luck with the conversion! I'm guessing the rocker cover will be colour coded :cool: ;)

na polished up, along with stainless covers on fuse boxes, battery, polished engine bits etc etc

coilovers

well got the coilovers eventually,

tried to fit the today, but seized bolts on the old suspension halted progress, so its getting done at the garage next saturday

sat222.jpg

Your such a defeatist mate. lol
i don't blame ya i would do the same. well for me i am from now on going to let the proffesionals do the work.

Matt

professionals often do a worse job as time is money, I'd of just got the angle grinder out, lobbed the nuts off that way and used new bolts and nuts

NaylorGTI said:
professionals often do a worse job as time is money, I'd of just got the angle grinder out, lobbed the nuts off that way and used new bolts and nuts

i was tempted to get the angle grinder out, but i tend to go a bit exessive with it.

anyway got some work on the gti instead

sun19nov1.jpg

sun19nov3.jpg

well im an apprentice mechanic so i have all the equipment i would ever need as i work with fife council so everything gets done by my self or if im stuck any of the mechanics at my wrk would help me u wouldnt get me paying garages to do stuff to my car anyway half the time they dont even doo the stuff they said they done anyway lol

woop coilovers are on

well at last am happy, finally got the coilovers on this morning

old crappy suspension, deff seen better days

coilovers006.jpg

coilovers009.jpg

coilovers011.jpg

coilovers004hc.jpg

it needs to go down a bit more, but need to get a spanner for them as didnt get the spaner with them,

I want your car.:P
Are you going to get some disk brakes for the rear wheels? Cant think of anything else exterior wise that would make your car look better!!

Slick Rick said:
I want your car.:P
Are you going to get some disk brakes for the rear wheels? Cant think of anything else exterior wise that would make your car look better!!

yeah will be when the engine goes in

also got something special for the front brakes lined up :D

Looking sexual as ever Andy!! :thumbs: All you need now is uprated brakes, the SR20 flung in and maybe do something with interior (black or black/green leather re-trim would look shit hot!!) would totally finish that off...

TallPaul86 said:
Looking sexual as ever Andy!! :thumbs: All you need now is uprated brakes, the SR20 flung in and maybe do something with interior (black or black/green leather re-trim would look shit hot!!) would totally finish that off...

na nae green/ black interior, if i do the interior it will be plain black,

rowdy-GTi said:
......have you now?

aye cheers for the advice, someone might as well do it

Back
Top Bottom