Andrew's new piccies

That alternator's filthy mate, you need to clean it and put it in my car instead lol.
Just kidding... Keep the pictures coming! :)

Andrew smith said:
altenator007.jpg

MMMMMM SHINEY :lol:

this just get's better and better, becoming one of my fav almera's ever :cool:

well getting a bit fed up with the engine conversion the now, want to get it finished!

but waiting for a timimg chain cover- numpties took 2 weeks to think about taking it off the car at the scappies, and still havent recieved it :mad:

rear bumper isnt finished yet in the bodyshop, so cannot get the new exhaust and back box on.

and my door card's havent been done yet, the upholsters forgot bout them :(

so to cheer myself up iv bought some shiney engine bay bits :D

forge powersteering tank,

was going to get a cover made but, the whole thing looks better :lol:

forgeparts001.jpg

forgeparts005.jpg

also got a forge oil cap, looks better than the others i was looking at

forgeparts007.jpg

they also do a coolant bottle, so can see me getting one eventually to :D

and a chromed bonnet stay, from a golf, need's a bit of a bend to suit the car shape but fits, and looks better than the standard un

forgeparts008.jpg

amazing mate. I went through stressful times with mine and now its does its pretty amazing I must say. Still a few bits to iron out but i love it just need to do the bodywork now really!

well its all comeing together now,

phase 2 rear bumper is back from the bodyshop with a numberplate recess and lower splitter smoothed in, towhook removed and the bubble round the top of the bumper smoothed in to. not got it fitted yet.

also got my door cards back from the upholsters yesterday to match the black leather seats,, so fitted them last nite

Before

had painted my door builds i made before, but with the black seats they were a bit bright, also notice the crappy gti trim. looked crap

Dscf0007.jpg

Now

all black and subbtle

doorcards009.jpg

doorcards018.jpg

doorcards016.jpg

next on the list:

-Fit timing chain cover

-2.5" catback and 4" tailpipe,

-then a MOT :D

Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's grease lightning

But seriously, it looks amazing! Can't wait to see it at JAE, Without pissing on others bombfires, this'll be the best mera on show, and its a 4 door!

Simcard said:
Why this car is automatic
It's systematic
It's hydromatic
Why it's grease lightning

But seriously, it looks amazing! Can't wait to see it at JAE, Without pissing on others bombfires, this'll be the best mera on show, and its a 4 door!
i read the first line of that quote and had to scroll back up for a second look lol thinking WTF :lol: :roll:

looking good andy, quite like the retrim on those door cards, more leather than the gti

Back
Top Bottom