Corbsport Enterprises

haha i love them hiabs, used em at banger racing to pull the erm "dents" out the cars so they can race again.

1. tommo
2. Jclark
3. Shaggy_master
4. Andy S
5. Ragt20
6. Almera_Guy
7. Hally
8. CoV
9. Dale
10. downrodeo

Thats 10 but I'm sure theres more lol.

Yeah i left a bit of stuff on the car, was supposed to get some windows etc out but when it came round to it I didnt have the time. Left the carpets, heaters, dash etc in as well. Ah well, got spares.

good point lol

if its an easier im thinking of another road trip some time soon, i could always swing by and grab the stuff from my old door

That would be a good idea Ian!

Anyway finally got some more work done today with some help from wayne aka quickdraw. Got a P1 GTi bumper to clean up and put on Stevo at last :)

The broken loom is now completely out of Gizmo and the replacement dizzy is fitted. I've mainly just been figuring out the wires as I go and asking questions when I get stuck, its a good learning process really. I have a driveshaft that needs a CV boot and then attaching to the GTi.
I may be getting some help with ripping the engine and gearbox out of the donor car so the loom can be removed a lot easier, the throttle body especially gets in the way. Going to be keeping track of where all the wires go but as andrewb said, there are very few, if any, plug/socket combos that can be wired incorrectly.
With most of my uni work done and the weather getting a bit better I'm hoping to have this mechanically done within 2 months.

Alreet corbs, how about last weekend in may?

got 6 days off work (friday 23rd till wednesday 28th may) perfect for a road trip, if your free ill swing by on my travels

Mac

I may be back in Bristol by then Ian but I'm sure I can pop up for a day or two as I'll still have my house lease :) I'll check my dates and arrange something.

Who needs ramps :p
CRIM0002-2.jpg

CRIM0001-3.jpg

No bother mate send me a pm about it, if needs be ill take some extra days off fancy a good trip like, just a shame petrol keeps going up and up

Sure do, gonna put my ramps under the back wheels I think to fit the exhaust. Just gotta get the damn SR20 out of the boot *Ahem SAM*

im working on it seriously, I have no time atm where I can come up, when you coming down? :p

It wont go in the micra dude :( I had thought about it. Even if you could make it an evening trip it would be great as I really need it out.

Mark: PM sent

That would be class if you two came down, red GTi is being stripped down by me and raceworx the weekend after this (Thurs 1st May til the 5th) So that would be a good time for me.

Havent seen either of you in ages so would be good to meet up again.
I live just off J14 of the M6.

Back
Top Bottom