Craigs New Datsun Sunny

Jez has been in contact with me today via text, i can't fault the guy, I think its just a run of bad luck with the N15, i think i will use another dyno and compare figures, interesting to see. the comparisons.

So is your Datsun running great now Craig??

yeh it seems awesome, it was overfuelling badly before he mapped yesterday and the low end was awful. It's still slightly hesitant sometimes around 1.5k revs but Jez said he'd sort it for free and who ever drives much at 1.5k revs lol.

It's ok craigy I would have only shown u what torque feels like anyway...

...oh no he didn't!

6401703g69.gif

Reactions: edk
nice one craig! that dyno sheet looks good!

200+ bhp awesome!!!

still not as savage as my turbo ;);)
you havent driven my pulsar yet! it will sway you!!!

you said on the dyno you put some octane booster in?
what petrol do you normally use?

just wondering as now its been mapped using it or now or running normal 95 petrol you run the risk of it det'ing on full throttle/high rpm! :):)

with my turbo setup where the timing is mega advanced, when i use normal petrol is only boosts to 4psi then dets :(

great build tho man :)
Whats next?

nice one craig! that dyno sheet looks good!

200+ bhp awesome!!!

still not as savage as my turbo ;);)
you havent driven my pulsar yet! it will sway you!!!

you said on the dyno you put some octane booster in?
what petrol do you normally use?

just wondering as now its been mapped using it or now or running normal 95 petrol you run the risk of it det'ing on full throttle/high rpm! :):)

with my turbo setup where the timing is mega advanced, when i use normal petrol is only boosts to 4psi then dets :(

great build tho man :)
Whats next?

cheers mate

haha, don't be fooled by the just 207bhp on surrey road, we'll see how far beyond your 13s 1/4 i am if i can drive it properly, might be closer behind you than you'd think :stuart:

won't sway me though, maybe an R, 4wd turbo y0, but fwd is n/a for me

as for fuel i'm not using the car much now so put vpower with 3litres of xylene which wards off knock from the high comp. costs maybe an extra £7 a tank i think it works out

wezz only got like what, 250lb ft and you had some worrying to do with him :lol: :stuart:

he has 4wd tho, if he only had front wheel drive id beat him on the strip, as my terminals are the same/higher and i can get a 2.0 60ft ;)
so traction is not a problem, @dave,

ive been to shakeys and santapod, using both r888's and t1r's and i get the better times at santapod with the t1r's :)

Dave if you want your best 1/4 mile time you gotta get you sexy as to santapod!, perfect for high power fwd cars! i get 2.0 60ft times there @110

:lol: oh no you didnt

he has 4wd tho, if he only had front wheel drive id beat him on the strip, as my terminals are the same/higher

stu mine and your car must have a had a very similar power to weight ratio at shakeys as we're the same terminal speed wise, you definitely have more power than me so i must have been lighter

I'm done with 1/4 mile racing for the moment bud...well until someone runs into the 11's on street tyres anyways!

I set out to crack the 12's and 120+ mph and I've done both!

Heading back to circuit racing again and I wish to fuck I could do a top speed run and have it officially recorded like it was at TOTB6 in 'Little Bandit'.

Come on Craig, you gotta beat these no grip turbo fags n/a boyo!!

hahaha, i know i'm tempted to do a few more things now, gut the car and try n show stu what the other side of 13seconds looks like

but lets not get ahead of ourselves lol, walk before run, and i ain't got the cash either

Back
Top Bottom