Craigs New Datsun Sunny

Just one OK pic from the latest lakes trip...

018crop.jpg

Car was cool all the way there and back, in 700 miles it's used like 200ml oil MAX. Was a fun trip, even with 2 people and a full load in the back it easily dicked a focus st, leon fr or cupra somthing, and some div in an ibiza gti (obv). Had a cool mini meet with the wezz-slut again, think he liked it, although the lack of torque definitely showed it's face with the full load etc. Think he creamed a bit at the cam switching as i overtook him :lol:

Only thing is it seems to be overfuelling slightly at certain rpms with a fuel smell, touch of smoke randomly sometimes and what wezz thought was a fuel surge occasionally makin it hit a brick wall. Jez has already said any problems he'll sort free of charge though so we'll see.

^ hahahaa I love you.

I bet the head bolts, mains, big ends, everything are just DIY guess-torqued too yeah?
Loooooooooool
x

hahaha, ok maybe i torqued the big stuff properly yeh :cowboy:

pfffft iv never tourqued a bolt in my life.. breaker bar tight is good enough..:lobes:

lol, it was joe the dodgy fucker doing my cam caps, in the absence of a torque wrench that went down to 15lbs he just started doin em to the lowest the wrench would go, 20lbs. fuckers just kept turning, stretch bolt much?! :uberlol:

Pffft I said do them all up equally then loosen them all off 1/4 or 1/2 a turn to at least keep them equal lol!
Surely thats better than just hand tightening them hahahaa
Joe

yeh videos sweet mate, likin corwin's idea too if we know of a suitable venue. n14 ftmfw babe

also, tomorrow project weight loss starts lol, firstly with dash out and all the a/c and other shit behind there gone, then sound deadening. Not sure there's much else left apart from interior which will come out when necessary?...any ideas

i love you, that car needs a diet and it will be ultimate sex wee

well you win straight away as you dont have a sun roof so thats a start, yeh sound deadening out then when race season comes it will be ready for interior out and she'll be a naked little slut

haha loving these title changes :lol:. The last V-Tacky one was mine :whistling:

hahahaha

cheers steve! and joe you sarcy fuck thats not what you were whingin on yesterday to me, 'oohhh craigy my vvl love god, shall i ve head mine? the thought of vvl, itb, 3" 5zigen is makin me wetter than you make me" :uberlol:

Back
Top Bottom