Craigs New Datsun Sunny

give over craigy, stop being moddest, i bet it makes jess' foo feel like a hula hoop with very slight elastic properties, then the aftermath would be like a smashed up wagon wheel

PB250077.jpg

PB250079.jpg

Looks Shiny Dawg

Craig was a scientist, he was hooked on LSD
Interested in traction control and how the box held the key
Said that all life is experiments somebody's planning for the heir (when you go off for tefal)
It's for the unexpected victims who hallucinate in fear.
VVL that.

Pfffft, I will NOT be the new SuperDan! As we agreed i will keep it running for you whilst you are away.

hahaha

i can't remember agreeing that! you'll bin it on the ring or something :stuart:

and you're not the first person to offer to babysit either, but ufortunately i might need the money. Just Buy the engine bwoi, you won't be superdan with just an engine!

Excuse me. How the fuck can anybody be even close to me in the running? Iv'e not just known you for a few years exchanging texts and calls sometimes! Iv'e been there through it all! Don't make me post up examples either!

ok furry muff

buy the engine and put it in yours

then i'll refit the sr18 and you can babysit. then when i come home i'll build a proper ve for it :cool:

Did i miss something, where are you going?

congrats on finding the box, where did you finally get one? also where are you of on your travels too mate?

got the box off martyn (vss irvine) it's just had £250 of rebuild bits, but i dunno what exactly, so win!

haha, i'm looking to go and teach english as a foreign language in probably March time, for a year or 3 lol. Initial plan was south korea for the first year but i'll keep an eye on the looming world war3 before finalising that! Maybe japan instead and send back loads of tyyyte parts!

Hence why i haven't gone totally all out on my build, if i wasn't going away i think i'd be taking mortgages out for itb's , stroker cranks etc, it's like an addiction :lol:

Back
Top Bottom