Craigs New Datsun Sunny

Loving it mate, really don't like these cars but that's spot on! Random question, what's the sticker on the bonnet say?

cheers for the comments boyzzz, couple more little cosmetic things i have lined up and it should be mint

Loving it mate, really don't like these cars but that's spot on! Random question, what's the sticker on the bonnet say?

hahaha, we went thru this a few pages back. answer is i dunno.....vvl warrior i reckon :cool:

P1200078.jpg

wtf mate...

iiiiiiiiiiii dont like the look..... need to see it fo realz

sort out your front bumper alignment too... raaather drooopy

hahahaha, wondered who'd spot it first. it scared fuck outta me first when i saw it, i'm presuming its a manikin head from the rents' clothing business ;)

bumper was put on in -3 seconds for test drive, and is fucked and being replaced anyway ;)

OK, so been to investigate the knocking i was hearing....

had the car on stands, running and in gear (always one for safety ;) ) and in first at idle speed you can't really hear it much, put it in 3rd however and at idle speed it's obvious.

I've had the wheels off with it runnig too, it appears to be nothing to do with the wheels/brakes/outer shafts, in fact you can barely hear it from either side of the car. It's more like its right underneath in the middle where the shafts go into the box?

the sound is like a knocking/rattling but a loud heavy one i could feel through my feet when i drove it slowly

so, any ideas?! seems like a rear engine mount or where the shafts go into the box or, the box itself?! :/ surely not lol

cheers

.... eddie after a sex change?

hmmm craig, we need a meet soon, still havnt been in this beast! i want to feel proper vvl goodness :(

Steve

eddie before, a sex change ;)

yeh we need a rutland vvl tyte meet y0, soon as i sort this knockin out, which is hopefully tonight....

Back
Top Bottom