Craigs New Datsun Sunny

absolute, pure, utter sex wee right here now. all of the pictures you sent darling...i couldnt view as the new telecommunications device wont receive them

orange corners and new maf in the post today, cheers martyn...

P3260005.jpg

P32600052.jpg

P3260006.jpg

maf seems to have fixed the problem, but it doesn't like idling now if you rev it and shut off, and it seems a touched strangled when revving up? could having had to run it for a short distance with no maf have done anythin? or does it just need a bit of time for maf to start workin properly? it's a gtiR maf if that makes any difference, but looks identical

taaaa

Lovely Craig :thumb: Now seriously, don't change a thing, although I did prefer the white wheels.

Lovely Craig :thumb: Now seriously, don't change a thing, although I did prefer the white wheels.

cheers mate, nah wouldn't change anythin now. all done looks wise. all focus is now on manual swap hopefully next week if i get driveshafts. and after that buildin up the ve w00p

craig, the maf your using is probly too big.

put it this way, they use a higher rated maf for the SR20 compared to the GA16, so id imagine they use a different maf for the GTiR

pm me your address, i have a P10 maf in my drawer at home i will send to you.

Gonna be epic. Many VE builds in an N14 in the UK?

hmm, tbh in the uk i don't know of any - maybe 1 thinkin about it. there's a fair few all over the world, poland has a couple of cool hatches, some saloon and hatches in aus i think, can't wait

craig, the maf your using is probly too big.

put it this way, they use a higher rated maf for the SR20 compared to the GA16, so id imagine they use a different maf for the GTiR

pm me your address, i have a P10 maf in my drawer at home i will send to you.

i thought that mate but they are supposedly identical, sam's autech uses a gtir maf as well, obv it's an sr20 too but it all looks ok. i've left battery unhooked for a whilet to reset since the problem.

but i'll pm ya if it don't sort itself later today with the reset, cheers dude.

EDIT: in fact i'm sure the R maf is notoriously small, like smaller than the n5 GTi one, so i would think it's the same

the sr18 maf had this:

22680 58y00. A36-000-c60. then stamped on it 3y04a

the GTiR maf has:

22680 54000. AFH50-14. 3313

i've no idea which numbers are relevant but they are the ones. it definitely seems slow as fook, strangled and won't idle for shiznich

dude its looking sex now just that front bumper is awefull :(
way to many holes in the middle, :(

lets the rest of the car down, get yor origonal bumper on asap!

nah way, i love the gti-r bumper!

finished for me now i thinks, only thing i'm considerin is some 20mm spacers for the rear, but that'd be too big for front - maybe just leave the front. like i say, main concern is manual swap and ve.

NEED badly some manual shafts for an n14 gti though before i can do it.

yeh cheers mate, he's hardly got anythin left, no driveshafts.

also one breakin on pistonheads, i had the shafts and some other bits off him the other day but lookin closely the inner cv of drivers side is fucked, n15 inner cv is slightly smaller too oddly.

really annoyed cos there was some good condition driveshafts on ebay the other day but i missed them, didn't sell but ended, tryin to contact the seller now to get them :(

Back
Top Bottom