craiGTi's ph2 GTi

WOW nice. Feeling the difference?

That does look pretty damned tasty!

yeh mate, seems so much less strangled than before, it wants to rev and does more freely now :D

looks mint that!

how much did it cost?

£350! :cool:

one of it on the ramp lol...

Image013.jpg

MIJ seemed awesome, got it spot on, sounds purrrrfect. louder but not loud loud, and nice deep rumble - plus has finally let cams and engine etc breath properly! ;)

ever time I click on your thread Im expecting to see a sad face and some bad news lol

looks good man, where you keep getting your money from though? :lol:

You should have said you were coming over Craig, i work less than 2 mintues away from MIJ. I could have popped over to say hello.

System looks nice though, kinda wish i went for the mandrel option.
Some nice choice mods..

I bet it feels like a different car now.

Mandrel bent is King..

Ive seen huge gains over a 'powerflow' press bent jobbie in the past..

Looking good Craig..x

nice catbacksystem dude.

Is it custom made or is it from scorpion? Cus i need to renew my catback aswell due bad fitting of the dude who made it.
Cba to make myselve a one, but i need better exhaust and dampers to silence the noize :(

MIJ system yeah, that quality looks damn fine too - i would know.
they really do know there stuff, i make that ian, dale, paul, daivd (me) and now graig woop woop

nice one fella how beaut is there lounge lol

david

ever time I click on your thread Im expecting to see a sad face and some bad news lol

looks good man, where you keep getting your money from though? :lol:

haha, i know me too. i even dreamt i had a head gasket go last night! as for the money, i spent about 3k on hifi before i went uni, i just sold it all! ;)

You should have said you were coming over Craig, i work less than 2 mintues away from MIJ. I could have popped over to say hello.

System looks nice though, kinda wish i went for the mandrel option.
Some nice choice mods..

I bet it feels like a different car now.

oh bollox, never realised mate! does feel different yep :D just now came out of 30 limit in town, and pulled so hard in 2nd, lovin it! :cool:

nice catbacksystem dude.

Is it custom made or is it from scorpion? Cus i need to renew my catback aswell due bad fitting of the dude who made it.
Cba to make myselve a one, but i need better exhaust and dampers to silence the noize :(

custom mate, made it while i was there to my spec and how i wanted it to sound, is spot on too.

MIJ system yeah, that quality looks damn fine too - i would know.
they really do know there stuff, i make that ian, dale, paul, daivd (me) and now graig woop woop

nice one fella how beaut is there lounge lol

david

they certainly do know what they're doin, the lounge is lovely too!

lovin it now, keep wantin more n more though! :lol:

got some access to a private road after work today so did a little 0-100 vid! :D ;)

got a rubbish start :P and tbh it didn't feel as quick as last night, probably warmer weather, but i been over it with a fine tooth comb and stop watch :lol:, and if i start the watch a touch before i start movin i get...

0-60: 6.4s
0-100: 16s

BUT....
take into account speedo reading a touch fast as always, about 7 seconds 0-60, just under maybe seeing as the crap start!

16.5/17 for 0-100 ish ?

i know it's all bollox but just a bit of fun! :D

i like the sound of the K'n'N, but don't think it's best performance, so that might be changed soon, i can get it a bit quicker still!

i'll try n get a vid of exhaust tomoz, back to work for tonight though :(

sound is really ok,

not to loud like most almeras

yeh is pretty quiet considerin the size of the exhaust - i like induction noise! :D

Looks quick mate. :)

Here`s mine as a comparison. I know the timing is `optimistic`. I`ve a fair few extra mods since this was filmed:

http://www.primera-egt.com/mov/Almera0-120-2.wmv

:eek: jesus christ!!! makes mine look slow as shit! but surely 12 secs to 100 is very optimisitic?! :P wouldn't that make your 1/4 around a similar time?! :eek: still awesomely quick though.

as for mine, i dunno, not sure it's quite right. is quick to 60, above that dunno. needs gettin on a rr and seeing whats what, would think fuelling/ AFR is not great.

although it looks like 16s odd to 100 which isn't bad i suppose. that was before advancin the inlet cam, hhmmmmm...

don't like the k and n filter either, gettin rid soon.

Loving it mate, glad you got it all sorted and fell in love again. Now just go to JAE so I can see it!! Lol!

yeh is pretty quiet considerin the size of the exhaust - i like induction noise! :D
Thats why i am making a exhaust by myselve, tho i'm thinking of making 1 in the middle aswell.

My exhaust is killing me in my car, its arround 106Db and the cat is still in it :eek:

and indeed inductionnoise is awesome to hear :D

My exhaust is killing me in my car, its arround 106Db and the cat is still in it :eek:

Yeh mine was that loud, I started to hear the exhaust while trying to sleep like after a night out....what a joke.

Yeh you better be at JAE Craig, An AOC addict can't miss that.

Back
Top Bottom