craiGTi's ph2 GTi

:lol: :lol: :lol:

do i need this spacer for the crank pulley do people know? i got it in case - looks like i do.

really can't get the 845 belt over so gonna go get some longer ones, probably me being a pleb, but pas pump don't seem to be moving anywhere!

The PS pump is hinged, like the alternator. Have you undone that (14mm?) bolt, before messing with the adjuster?

yeh and take the adjuster bolt right out so it just swings freely. its just getting it over the lip of the pulley thats awkward, once its in the ribs its fine

nah tried all that, still quite a way off, so tried an 855 belt and even that didn't go on too easily, all on n nice n tight now, just torquing the crank pulley bolt up before work :D

cheers lads, performance opinion later :cool:

lmao

corbs' fault for butcherin my sig before, i should change it really - people will talk :lol:

Fat? Me? Are you on crack?

10p noodles for 3 years does not go hand in hand with weight gain!

BTW I didnt change your sig, havent been online since monday!

Fat? Me? Are you on crack?

10p noodles for 3 years does not go hand in hand with weight gain!

BTW I didnt change your sig, havent been online since monday!

:lol: oh sorry mate, sam denied it totally so the search is still on!

pulleys fitted and all done, thanks wezz and people for the help!

P5230012.jpg

seems to pull more solidly throught higher rev range :D don't think it's just psychological either, definitely seems better :cool:

Thought i'd note down a current spec list and edit first post too so here goes, not done yet though ;)...

Engine:
air con removed
k and n 57i induction kit
Cold air feed
SSAC 2.5" manifold and downpipe
Mongoose GTi-R decat pipe
MIJ custom 2.5" mandrel bent catback system
JWT S3R cams
JWT adjustable cam sprockets - inlet advanced 2.5'
Nismo adjustable fuel pressure regulator
G-spec lightweight underdrive crank and water pump pulleys

Suspension, body etc.
Daiyama 2nd gen coilovers
16" Rota grid
Toyo T1-R
Weight loss: spare wheel n tools removed, carpets removed, aircon system removed, sound deadening removed.

Lovin it now, startin to feel nice n quick, handling great.

Getting there, still plenty to do though! :D

oh really? i got a spacer, but it has the keyway in for crank pulley, for the gti-r i think, no i didn't get a spacer for the w/pump, i'll just file the head down a bit! ;)

yeh they're larger, but i don't think andy had a problem with fouling, hmmm, nevermind

i think i did, cant remember filing a bit off but i must have.

good to see you got them fitted and you are happy with them

^ cheers man! :D

wall just got in from work and fitted it! lol, in the dark :rolleyes:

P5250013.jpg

it's blowin a bit cos i was too impatient to wait for my new gasket, but that's easy swapped!

and yes sam, it is hotshot, and yes it is rowdy's old one! you big GEEK! :P thanks to eddy (sirmixalot) for it, he's swapping his mera for a runabout so i got in touch before the hotshot went to someone who wouldn't love it like me! :lol:

only thing is, i hate to say, it did set me back a fair bit - a straight swap for my ssac! :D :cool: i think, 'result' is the word! well chuffedm cheers eddy.

just been out and even though it's blowin a bit, the difference with the pulleys and hotshot having just gone on is really noticeable, really responsive and free-er revving, love it.

only thing is, my car's becoming a right AOC slut, 4 sr20s, syms old cams, rowdy's header, what next?! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom