Curtis' GTI

Update....

First things first...many thanks to Kristian and Paul etc up @ K-kustom, they have done a great job on a tight deadline and price!

After having a chat with Kristian it was clear what he was offering was going to be easier, cheaper and more efficient then me attempting it myself.

I now have a fully resprayed (Red AR2) and SR20DE+T Almera :)

Pics and specs to follow

All you need to know right now is .. I LOVE BOOST!

Last edited:
fook me, didn't realise the de+t was happenin at same time too - awesome!

come on beyatch, pics now - gonna be about my fave n15 now i reckon lol....

Sneaky pic.

dsc00786r.jpg

Hes got a K-kustom Stage2 Turbo Conversion..

We gave him a few repairs and a blow over in AR2.

He got the work done at a reduced rate as we were clearing some stuff out, and used some 2nd hand parts where we normally use brand new.. Things like the Forge dumpvalve, most of the jubilee clips.. and some intercooler silicone joiners.

All engine internal work is new, as is intercooler and any oter important stuff.

Needs some engine bay detailing now, and good polish, a freshly painted cam cover and hes got a fast @ tasty car..

Im estimating High 200's... Possibly creeping into 300+bhp.

Haha cheers guys...I think Joe kinda got it at RWYB lol but i wouldnt admitt it :P

I'll let Kristian put up the pics and spec list as he has them lol
Will hopefully get a mate to take some with his SLR soonish...

It had a good run back from liverpool to Evesham ~122 miles for a good run in...just clocking upto 250 miles so will be giving it a blast soon!

Overall...Really impressed!

Cheers mate..

Gonna be turning up the boost this weekend to around 1 bar..~14psi, as i've been running about 0.5 bar atm which is just crazy as!

Yeah Joe, its over fueling slightly anyway...but thats better than being lean! Runs perfect

Just waiting on K for final pics but will get some myself as soon as the weather gets good again!

Remember guys.. Theres a brand new Stage 2 or 3 clutch in this, so needs a slight run in period prior to a good boost increase.

Im going to give a comprehensive update with full spec list today. REALLY busy with this 200sx we got in.

btw - an N15 running a Turbo makes for Astra VXR beating performance.. Forget your civic type R's and even lower spec impreza's and Porches.

Saxo's and clios are all easy peasey.

Awesome mate, gotta love the boost!

What internal work's been done? If it's estimated at high 200s/low 300s then why will it 'kill' stufa as joe said? Just curious really. His has forged pistons and lightened and balanced crank and head work. He's also got a stage 3 clutch I believe now. Running 0.5bar now and got 271bhp. What ever has been done though can't wait to see a face off at Shakeys :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom