Darrens N16

Shame about the mag, can you say what it was now?

Some epic pictures though, this car has come a long way! :)

Sweet N16 right there and a lot of things I never noticed before or simply forgot since I last read your build thread. Hopefully you get another magazine opportunity as the car really deserves it!

Sent from my  iPad® using Tapatalk HD

if I remember correctly it was Japanese Performance Mag. I have messaged the guy that took pictures and he is going to get back to me.

Also plans for this year

Strip Car out and turn it into a track car.
remove all audio
remove all rear interior panels
remove sound deadening
remove front door card (sound deadening
remove roof lining and remove sound deadening.
relocate battery from boot to back seats
cut out spare wheel hole and replace with a sheet of Ali

that should free up some weight :-)

Sweet N16 right there and a lot of things I never noticed before or simply forgot since I last read your build thread. Hopefully you get another magazine opportunity as the car really deserves it!

a lot of the things are hidden :-) like the radio and the Carputer

if I remember correctly it was Japanese Performance Mag. I have messaged the guy that took pictures and he is going to get back to me.

Also plans for this year

Strip Car out and turn it into a track car.
remove all audio
remove all rear interior panels
remove sound deadening
remove front door card (sound deadening
remove roof lining and remove sound deadening.
relocate battery from boot to back seats
cut out spare wheel hole and replace with a sheet of Ali

that should free up some weight :-)

May I ask why as the car is looking sweet and it seems a shame to go this route maybe pick up another to make a track slag out of?

well I think its time to let all of you guys know. I had a car accident on Sunday. The car is beyond repair :-(

Some one tried to turn right and never knew I was there and turned straight into me. I am upset about this as I know insurance will give me next to nothing for it but I will try my best to get as much money for it as to me this car is priceless. The car owes me a lot of money but money is not everything. After owning this car for the best part of 7 years the fun I have had in this car I don't think I can get from another car. As every one knows a lot of hours has been spent on this car and was truely my pride and joy.

I have a few injuries but the main thing is im alive. The people that went into me are also a live. im not sure how well they are as I was rushed off to hospital.

I will be removing pictures within 12 hours as the car will be features in Banzai hopefully. I am not sure to let them know or not as I want this to be featured to promote the club.

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo5.jpg

Holy shit mate that must be absolutely gutting. I can only imagine how bad you must feel as Corbs said such a massive shame ater all te effort which has clearly gone into it.

Hope you're ok though bud both phsically and mentally. Cars can be replaced mate but as you said you're still alive which is the main thing

fuuuuuck me man, what hit you?

You have to be stripping that car with the amount of stuff you have on/in it...

A 04 plate ford focus diesel hit me. I will be stripping the car. I want another N16! however I will keep that one as a track slag and store it indoors.

Back
Top Bottom