Darrens N16

I Spoken to endless and they say the calipers support up to 300mm at most. I can put 320 on but its not recommended to be honest. 280/300mm is more then enough if the pads are good. if you see the size of the pads compared to the 4 pot nissan calipers you will see what I mean.

sorry I forgotten to explain this. there are 2 types of the 4 pot calipers 1 that takes a 25/24mm disc and one that takes a 30/32mm disc. Endless told me that it will take up to 300mm disc I am guessing he is talking about the 24/25mm disc version of the calipers

I have these calipers

http://endlessusa.com/product.php?c=brakecaliper&p=67

Custom Facia Painted and fitted. I am more then likely to rip it out though and re paint it black or a darker colour as its too in your face. still need to rip it out and work on it some prep marks
5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

Impressive, looks like you've done a good job on it mate.

good job but needs tidying up a bit. I think ots going to be painted black. I will see if I can get use to it lol.

edit. I don't think it will go with the CF Dash that well. but will have a go if not paint it black or grey.

anyway I got my screen sorted out :-)

Just looks like a regular Screen with the face off taken off right ?
Stealth1.jpg

Stealth2.jpg

when I fold out the screen
Stealth5.jpg

Stealth3.jpg

Stealth4.jpg

Took me ages and there is nothing connected to it yet. also I am planning to hook up a carputer to this or I am looking at running XBMC.

with a bit of time and a dremal I done this :-) all I need to do is lacquer it now. still got 1 to do

I am getting my CF dashboard back soon (this week) I should be installing it next week

DSC00171.jpg

DSC00172.jpg

DSC00173.jpg

DSC00174.jpg

I still got 1 more to do. I have a full set of Yoko's Parada Spec 2's on there now. I still need to get some maskin tape and lacquer it. I should do that tomorrow.

I messed up once or twice but im going to touch it up. sadly you can see the marks where I took it off as it was done by a dreamal. I wish I never powder coated the whole rim now I wanted to keep the blue and the silver and then just powder the outside of the rim black. would of looked nice with the calipers. but oh well too late now.

well I got a exhaust done. the exhaust was nackard so I had one fitted here are some pics if you have not seen them on the exhaust help thread.

anyway here are some pics
Anyway the 2nd picture is the Cat Flange. it would of been tight taking a 2.5" pipe from there and welding it on so they took a 2" piping from there and took it to the gear stick and made a flange there and then they started to make it in 2.5"
1OriginalRemoved.jpg

2CatFlange.jpg

3DownPipe.jpg

4DownPipeSilencer.jpg

5DownPipeSilencer.jpg

6DownPipeSilencer.jpg

7DownPipeSilencer.jpg

8DownPipeSilencer.jpg

9AlmostDone.jpg

10WeldingBackBox.jpg

11RearAxelClearance.jpg

12BackBox.jpg

12RearAxelClearance.jpg

13AlmostDone.jpg

14AlmostDoneHangers.jpg

15RearAxelClearance.jpg

16BackBoxHangers.jpg

I also got my Volks fitted now :-)
DSC00048.jpg

Pics updated. Blue lip but in a bit of a state when I got them.
IMG_0004-1.jpg

IMG_0005.jpg

IMG_0009-1.jpg

IMG_0001.jpg

lets bear in mind its a 2.5" on a n/a 1.5. i dont think the fact its crush bent is gonna have any effect on the power.

looks good though darren, how you liking it?

im not talking bout the power factor, im more concerned at the price, wasnt it atleast 300?

i can get a 2.5" mandrel system done for 300 at topgear/longlife in bham, shockin.

How's the exhaust sounding Darren - loud, subtle, burbly ?

I will record it and see what you lot say. its loud because its a 2.5" thats on a NA car.

i can get a 2.5" mandrel system done for 300 at topgear/longlife in bham, shockin.

well 300 is a good price for a mandrel system. I paied near the 300 mark but I got a deal though a friend

is that crush bent darren? :(
yes its crush bent

Back
Top Bottom