Grivs Silver GTi

www.gspec.com/shoppinglist

Hay babes. Happy new year and all that. I am just posting this out there to ask what would be the best clutch to wack on the old VE. For starters please can you keep in mind that I don't want an all
out mental carbotanium clutch that can be used for 7000 8k launches. Just one that is a bit more robust for track driving than the standard one. Any suggestions?

I'm going to get the crank and water pulleys from gspec and new belts. Would anyone suggest anything else? Please bare in mind all of my money isn't going into this btw. Cheers bois.

g spec stage 3 is what the cool kids have but bearing in mind you don't wanna chuck all your money into the car and will be limited to 16ve cams etc, you probably don't need to go as far as that

dunno what the stage 2 is rated to?...

g spec stage 3 is what the cool kids have but bearing in mind you don't wanna chuck all your money into the car and will be limited to 16ve cams etc, you probably don't need to go as far as that

dunno what the stage 2 is rated to?...

Thanks for baring that in mind matey. Would do other people go for then when just uprating thir clutch on a normal sr20de?

on a side note sam, have you sorted out your perspex windows?

ill be sorting mine out in a few months, you sorted yours out?
ive got the ventalation front side windows/slidy bit out, just need to get the perspex and cut them out, :)

dans car took some massive abuse with a £50 special from euro car parts and when he took it out it was still mint

Back
Top Bottom