Grivs Silver GTi

Hi Mate. You got a video on youtube where you bin it on the track? Was watching a GTi track vid and I could swear it was uploaded by 'Girv'. Looked like it was going well until you ended it.

Nice one, it's got the proper soleniod connectors too. So your on to a winner! Good luck with the rebuild and swap mate!

Cheers buddy. Will have to do management research. Do you mean this is where i will get it mapped? I can run it on the de ecu can't I?

http://www.nistune.com/

You can run it in with the DE map using VE injectors, but why risk it. Sort the ECU out before you fire the engine up...have a good base map already in it and then there is no worries.

sorta gutted that I wont be fitting this, but needs must.

Hope you make it into a beast Girth.

sorta gutted that I wont be fitting this, but needs must.

Hope you make it into a beast Girth.

I didn't even know you had one.. how long you had this under wraps.. knew Sam had one a while ago so im guessing you bought it off him.

Just wondering Girv did you weigh all the scrap you removed from the bonnet... as its something I want to do when I get some aero catch's :cool:

I didn't even know you had one.. how long you had this under wraps.. knew Sam had one a while ago so im guessing you bought it off him.

Just wondering Girv did you weigh all the scrap you removed from the bonnet... as its something I want to do when I get some aero catch's :cool:

Yeah it weighed 13kg! Massive nose weight reduction.

---------- Post added at 19:10 ---------- Previous post was at 19:09 ----------

AOC (not so) secrets y0

lol, you tell one person and it slowly gets spread about. Like Ed's unfortunate happening.

Well I only found out because those photos of the engine are loaded from Hally's photobucket account :lol:

That Hally had a VE in his possession? Maybe I was drunk. Maybe I didn't remember :( Maybe I was too busy blowing shit up to notice.

Back
Top Bottom