huugoo's P11 from Holland

I've put the intake manifold back on.
It's completly rebuild with 64mm throttlebody, ThermoBlok-spacers and cleaned injectors.:)

SAM_0517.jpg

SAM_0518.jpg

SAM_0519.jpg

SAM_0520.jpg

Bought a new rearside-coolanthose and installed it because when in the car it's a PITA to change:
SAM_0521.jpg

Bolted the thermostat-housing and coolantpipes back in place, fitted a new OEM thermostat:
SAM_0522.jpg

SAM_0523.jpg

Re-routed the throttlebody-heater hoses so the trottleboday won't heat up because of coolant flowing trough it:
SAM_0524.jpg

SAM_0525.jpg

Put the oilfilterhousing back in place:
SAM_0526.jpg

SAM_0527.jpg

And i've put the header back on with a Cometic MLS gasket:
SAM_0528.jpg

SAM_0529.jpg

Nice work. But you will have idle problems with the throttle body coolant bypassed. I did mine when I put the SR20 in and it stayed at cold idle speed regardless of the engine temp.

Nah but you see that strange looking springy thingy on the throttle body, that moves once the coolant gets hot and lowers the idle.

Looking good bud, very good!
What are you doing about the management side of things?
I feel it's a bit of a shame you've used an 8cw crank though :(
Looking forward to the result.
Joe

I'm going for Nistune.
8CW is a fair bit heavier, but i just have a better feel about it when i see both the cranks.

Today i've mesured the distance between de piston and the spark plug. (SR16ve pistons)
(by using an old scrapped head for measurements)
There's only 1,5mm (or even less!) of space between the plug and the piston, wich seems a little bit to close to me.
I've measured it with a NGK BKR*EY sparkplug.

Any suggestions anyone? Can i use a plug wich is al little bit shorter?

Hey, I saw that S14 brake upgrade, I need more brakes. Is it easy to do to a Primera. I am seeing 4 hole PCD drilling on discs but do the caliper mounting holes match my 1997 P11 GT? Thanks for any ideas. Paul

Back
Top Bottom